Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

:-)Just curious....I had been speaking to DSS yesterday and asked when I would be getting my week prior to trip call from the WL.....she said they don't do that, I said yes they do, or they have last several trips for me. I was also told earlier twice by DSS that you had to talk with them and could not contact the CL concierge til one week prior. She said no, I have worked for resorts 6 years. ANYHOW she called me back a few minutes later to apologize and said she didn't know WL was only CL who did that.....anyhow can anyone here confirm that other resorts CL don't contact you prior to trip to finalize room requests etc? :mickeybarGetting geeked for my upcoming adventure.....:smooth:

7 days until we arrive for our AKL CL stay to celebrate our engagement! First time in a deluxe and first time CL. Grateful for all the pictures and questions answered by the posters here. I've been very busy reading over the last few weeks! :rotfl2: Looks like the weather will be cool for Orlando, but warmer than at home in NC, so I'll take it!
Seriously, it was like -7 Monday morning here in Michigan....57 for a high is ok but think most of my trip its supposed to hit low 70's and in the Florida sunshine that will be just wonderful!!! Enjoy your escape! Only downside is it makes the remainder of winter rather harder to deal with....o_O

:-)Just curious....I had been speaking to DSS yesterday and asked when I would be getting my week prior to trip call from the WL.....she said they don't do that, I said yes they do, or they have last several trips for me. I was also told earlier twice by DSS that you had to talk with them and could not contact the CL concierge til one week prior. She said no, I have worked for resorts 6 years. ANYHOW she called me back a few minutes later to apologize and said she didn't know WL was only CL who did that.....anyhow can anyone here confirm that other resorts CL don't contact you prior to trip to finalize room requests etc? :mickeybarGetting geeked for my upcoming adventure.....:smooth:
I got a call from the Beach Club before my trip in late September of last year. I know the cast at the BW very well, so they were well aware of my requests before my December trip!

This is my first CL stay so take this with a grain of salt, but we arrive at AKL CL in 5 days and no one has contacted us yet.

I think it’s hilarious that people on these boards are more informed than people that actually work for Disney! It’s nice she called you back, apologized and went that extra step. I have never been called, but I always end up calling them due to my DS’s allergies. They’re always good with them. Hope you get your call!

This is my first CL stay so take this with a grain of salt, but we arrive at AKL CL in 5 days and no one has contacted us yet.

We didn't get a call when we stayed there in 2017. I put it down to being from the UK.

have a great time - we love AKL, back in September for two weeks of CL.. :-)

No I am talking about a call directly from the CL Concierge at resort you are staying at, NOT DSS......Disney used to publish the direct phone numbers for the Club Level Concierge....then they directed all that traffic to DSS, but once you got there you would get a phone number for the WL concierge you could text or email or call and get actual CM on that floor. Like I used to be able to call and chat anytime and talk to the CL manager but no longer. A few years ago I was contacted both by email and phone, and when it was email it was like a Welcome if you have any questions or need any assistance don't hesitate to call, and would provide actual name of CM to contact.....a week prior to visit. Still no email or call as of yet today....wings crossed!:tinker:

No I am talking about a call directly from the CL Concierge at resort you are staying at, NOT DSS......Disney used to publish the direct phone numbers for the Club Level Concierge....then they directed all that traffic to DSS, but once you got there you would get a phone number for the WL concierge you could text or email or call and get actual CM on that floor. Like I used to be able to call and chat anytime and talk to the CL manager but no longer. A few years ago I was contacted both by email and phone, and when it was email it was like a Welcome if you have any questions or need any assistance don't hesitate to call, and would provide actual name of CM to contact.....a week prior to visit. Still no email or call as of yet today....wings crossed!:tinker:

I went back and checked communications from our recent stay. We checked in on 12/26/18 to WL CL. Received email, "Welcome to the Old Faithful Club" on 12/19/18. No phone call, just the direct email. I hope you get one soon!

I went back and checked communications from our recent stay. We checked in on 12/26/18 to WL CL. Received email, "Welcome to the Old Faithful Club" on 12/19/18. No phone call, just the direct email. I hope you get one soon!

Awesome thanks much will keep checking my email! :tink:

I got an email from WL in Nov. They very nicely explained the deluxe rooms. Where they were in relation to lounge etc. They even offered to stock our fridge and gave us a list of what was available.

I thought that was super nice.

Quick ?...
Are sparkling wine/mimosas available at AKL CL morning service? Thanks!

Does wine service end at 7 pm does it extend into the dessert time frame?
What are the adult beverages offered during the Cordials and dessert?

Please take lots of pics and post them here! We are planning a 3-night stay at AKL CL for my DD's birthday in July.

Are mimosa's at all CL resorts?
All resorts have juice (type can vary) and sparkling wine (usually Procesco not Champagne but that too can vary) and all resorts offer any beverage at all hours they are open, no matter if they are out or not. If they serve it at ANY time of day, they'll get it for you if you ask.
Want Baily's with coffee at 6 AM, ask.
Want mimosas at 10 before bedtime, ask
Want wine with lunch, ask.
Want beer for breakfast, ask.

Much like the phone calls to "Disney Reservations" that's still DSS, they just sign it from the CL you are booked in.
They don't do direct ones any more, but you can ask for them when you get there.

Phone calls are indeed hit and miss, 100% don't get them, even 100% of the US guests. We always get a phone call but never from the specific resort and only 1, when we first book. Not just before we leave. We never have gotten an email. Also have gotten post cards in the mail.

My wife is carded anywhere we go...:laughing:

She has gotten annoyed by it at times. I tell her that’s the price she pays for being beautiful and looking like she hit the pause button around 21-25!!!!!
Come to Tennessee or Georgia and everyone will be carded anytime you order alcohol. Be you 21 or 121

My friend and I got home from a girls weekend trip last night.
We got the sweetest gift from the BWI CL staff as we got back to our room on our last night.
A solid! white chocolate Mickey. Now, what will we do with this guy, I have no idea. He made it home safe and sound
7BF1D385-E84F-4CA8-BCD9-73ADDBD4EB94.jpg

My friend and I got home from a girls weekend trip last night.
We got the sweetest gift from the BWI CL staff as we got back to our room on our last night.
A solid! white chocolate Mickey. Now, what will we do with this guy, I have no idea. He made it home safe and sound
7BF1D385-E84F-4CA8-BCD9-73ADDBD4EB94.jpg

Ours typically make it through getting a photo then they are EATEN.....very nice white chocolate!!!

Ours typically make it through getting a photo then they are EATEN.....very nice white chocolate!!!
That phrase does not compute for me ;)
Love chocolate but white chocolate? not chocolate. So it won't be eaten. Maybe DGD will like it when she sees it this afternoon.

We have gotten boxes with the chocolates you show elsewhere and they are YUM!

That phrase does not compute for me ;)
Love chocolate but white chocolate? not chocolate. So it won't be eaten. Maybe DGD will like it when she sees it this afternoon.

We have gotten boxes with the chocolates you show elsewhere and they are YUM!

I’m SO with you!!! I hate the taste of white chocolate!! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter