• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I'd love to know the answer to this as well.
It says "close to Disney transportation" as a preference. It doesn't say Skyliner. So, I wasn't sure if I wanted to choose that because I didn't want to be put right next to the bus stop. If you choose it, do they locate you near the Skyliner?
This is one of the reasons I never enter/select any requests during online check in. Either they are unhelpful, vague or don't make any sense. If you were to select "near disney transportation" it could be close to any form of disney transportation. I always call the main reservation line and add my requests to our reservation.

Planning to stay at CBR solo over a weekend in April and have since found out it’s a rundisney weekend. Wondering if CBR is likely to be particularly packed given its size. I got a great deal and assume skyliner would be a good option to avoid closed roads but a bit worried about how crazy it might be given that I’m looking for a quieter time (will probably work from the room Friday morning). Should I be looking elsewhere or am I overthinking it?

I’ve participated in several RunDisney events and I’ve never considered the resorts to be loud. You have to wake up at like 2 AM so most runners are trying to go to sleep by 8 PM.

Stick with CBR you’ll be fine!

Quick question - if anyone is there right now and has been in the gift shop - any chance you noticed what brand contact solution they sell? I know - silly question!!! Just want to see what brand they have just in case! Thanks!!!

Quick question - if anyone is there right now and has been in the gift shop - any chance you noticed what brand contact solution they sell? I know - silly question!!! Just want to see what brand they have just in case! Thanks!!!
I’ve found renu multi purpose solution advanced formula $3.99 and clear eyes contact lens relief $5.99

Is there a shower available at the pool? Thinking about going to the pool departure day since we have a late flight but would want somewhere to wash our hair after

Is there a shower available at the pool? Thinking about going to the pool departure day since we have a late flight but would want somewhere to wash our hair after
Not sure when you are traveling...

From January 2024 through late March 2024, the Fuentes del Morro Pool at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will be closed for routine maintenance. Guests may see or hear construction work during daytime hours. During this time, Guests are welcome to swim in any of the 5 leisure pools at this Disney Resort hotel.

Also not sure if the pool closure would impact the locker rooms.

Not sure when you are traveling...

From January 2024 through late March 2024, the Fuentes del Morro Pool at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will be closed for routine maintenance. Guests may see or hear construction work during daytime hours. During this time, Guests are welcome to swim in any of the 5 leisure pools at this Disney Resort hotel.

Also not sure if the pool closure would impact the locker rooms.
Going in May so hopefully that's all done (or I'll probably try to book something else honestly)

I would also call the front desk on your departure day (as early in the morning as you can) and see if you can get late check out. They will sometimes give it to you if they can. It is usually free until like 1:30 or something and then if you want later than that, they will charge you. It can't always be granted, but it is worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter