Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Hello everyone! I have a very Italian question: Can someone tell me what is available for coffee in a preferred room? Is there an electric kettle? Filter machine (sorry, don't know the name)?
Thank you to anyone who will help out :)

Hello! I’m here now!
The coffee maker is a Cuisinart pod type machine that makes one or 2 cups at a time. Similar to a Keurig but the pods are different.

We’ve never use the inner room coffee maker at any of the resorts so we cannot attest to the quality. The coffee is Joeffreys.

Be sure to walk on over or take the Skyliner to the Riviera resort. They have a fantastic coffee shop!! Primo Piatto is probably the best quick service on property. Topolino’s is probably the best table service restaurant on property. Try the Sole entree!☺️
Enjoy!🌺

Maybe @CuteAsMinnie could ask while they are there. Otherwise Disney does not publish those types of details.
Ooo sorry-just saw this. We’re staying in Jamaica and made it a point not to travel across the bridge during our stay. I can say we didn’t see any hustle or bustle around Barbados from across the lake.

Jamaica and Aruba are both exceptionally quiet now.
A mini CBR review:
The skyliner to EPCOT has been a real gem. We’ve spent most of our time there this trip.
We took a mini trip over to Studios and that is closer than EPCOT. Very quick ride.

The Riveria is an 8min. or so walk from Jamaica or 2-3 minutes on Skyliner. All food options there are fantastic. Primo Piatto is the QS and is fantastic, reasonably priced w/o the food court garbage. Great coffee shop.

Refurb CBR rooms are eh. King room/water view in Jamaica bldg 42. Pretty view from the cat walk. Rooms have minimal natural light. Typical plain Disney rooms these days. One picture on the walls- that’s it. Walls painted a very light blue. Next to ZERO themeing. Clothes rack/bar is next to sink which is a real head scratcher. I saw mermaid rooms have a modular closet. There is room for one in this room. Guess they cheaped out. Hoping they recruit students from a different design school next round of WDW room refurbs across property. LOL🤦🏼‍♀️
Housekeeping: card in room says they come every other day. They came on day 2- great job. Still waiting for them to return and it’s day 7…. We saw a cart around the corner one day and grabbed towels and TP that we needed. H2O products still hanging around. Body wash a real drag to dispense. We happened to be in the room around 3pm on day 4 we got a a call they needed to do a room check. DH said they could come now. An hour later they knocked, a woman with an iPad walked in, looked around, said ty and walked out… (I was in the bathroom.) LOL

Bld 42 closest to lake, Bld 43 closer to Jamaica pool by a tad, Bldg 41 closer to Skyliner. Skyliner about 5 min walk from our room in 42 if that. Bld 43 has prettiest courtyard. A room in either bldg is great location.

We wanted to spend the bulk of this trip at EPCOT (specifically World Showcase) and for that, CBR was perfect. 🌺

Last edited:

Ooo sorry-just saw this. We’re staying in Jamaica and made it a point not to travel across the bridge during our stay. I can say we didn’t see any hustle or bustle around Barbados from across the lake.

Jamaica and Aruba are both exceptionally quiet now.
A mini CBR review:
The skyliner to EPCOT has been a real gem. We’ve spent most of our time there this trip.
We took a mini trip over to Studios and that is closer than EPCOT. Very quick ride.

The Riveria is an 8min. or so walk from Jamaica or 2-3 minutes on Skyliner. All food options there are fantastic. Primo Piatto is the QS and is fantastic, reasonably priced w/o the food court garbage. Great coffee shop.

Refurb CBR rooms are eh. King room/water view in Jamaica bldg 42. Pretty view from the cat walk. Rooms have minimal natural light. Typical plain Disney rooms these days. One picture on the walls- that’s it. Walls painted a very light blue. Next to ZERO themeing. Clothes rack/bar is next to sink which is a real head scratcher. I saw mermaid rooms have a modular closet. There is room for one in this room. Guess they cheaped out. Hoping they recruit students from a different design school next round of WDW room refurbs across property. LOL🤦🏼‍♀️
Housekeeping: card in room says they come every other day. They came on day 2- great job. Still waiting for them to return and it’s day 7…. We saw a cart around the corner one day and grabbed towels and TP that we needed. H2O products still hanging around. Body wash a real drag to dispense. We happened to be in the room around 3pm on day 4 we got a a call they needed to do a room check. DH said they could come now. An hour later they knocked, a woman with an iPad walked in, looked around, said ty and walked out… (I was in the bathroom.) LOL

Bld 42 closest to lake, Bld 43 closer to Jamaica pool by a tad, Bldg 41 closer to Skyliner. Skyliner about 5 min walk from our room in 42 if that. Bld 43 has prettiest courtyard. A room in either bldg is great location.

We wanted to spend the bulk of this trip at EPCOT (specifically World Showcase) and for that, CBR was perfect. 🌺
Hi, is building 44 near the Jamaica pool. Which building do you think is closest? Thank you.

Hi, is building 44 near the Jamaica pool. Which building do you think is closest? Thank you.
Jamacia quiet pool is right between 43&44. I’d request Bldg 44or43- pool view. You’re talking a few steps either way.👍🌺

Look up Touring Plans Carribean Beach Room finder for a room map. Id post a pic but no idea how to do that.😂😂😂

Jamacia quiet pool is right between 43&44. I’d request Bldg 44or43- pool view. You’re talking a few steps either way.👍🌺

Look up Touring Plans Carribean Beach Room finder for a room map. Id post a pic but no idea how to do that.😂😂😂
Thank you for the quick response.😊

Hi y'all, we're thinking about booking the Caribbean Beach for 1 night. Are the preferred rooms closer to the skyliner? NVM, thanks

Last edited:
Hi y'all, we're thinking about booking the Caribbean Beach for 1 night. Are the preferred rooms closer to the skyliner? NVM, thanks
You can get a standard room (request courtyard view) in Jamacia Bldg 41 and be just a few steps from the skyliner. Check out Touring Plans for detailed room maps. I posted a link a few posts back. 🏝️ ☺️

Again talking about coffee 😄
I see that there are Joffrey's pods for making coffee in the room. How many do we get per day? We'll be a party of 3 coffee drinkers, and I'm afraid to run out of coffee on our first day. Will they restack the pods? Every day?

Since we're flying in from Europe, we won't be able to buy extra pods before we arrive, and we won't have a car: is there a chance Starbucks and/or Joffrey's will sell the right pods for the room's machine?

Again talking about coffee 😄
I see that there are Joffrey's pods for making coffee in the room. How many do we get per day? We'll be a party of 3 coffee drinkers, and I'm afraid to run out of coffee on our first day. Will they restack the pods? Every day?

Since we're flying in from Europe, we won't be able to buy extra pods before we arrive, and we won't have a car: is there a chance Starbucks and/or Joffrey's will sell the right pods for the room's machine?
You can call mousekeeping and request extra coffee service when you get there

Is their a Coke Freestyle machine in Trinidad Building 34? And then also probably at Spyglass right? We will have the QS dining plan in January, so I want to make sure we have a lot of places close by for refills.

We are headed down for a Thanksgiving trip. It will be our first stay at CBR. I’m thinking about requesting Aruba for the Riviera skyliner access. My sister is also joining us but will have a separate room for her and her family under her own reservation. I have a barrage of questions 😂 Can I request adjoining rooms online? Should I call? Should we both just request Aruba online? Are the Aruba rooms likely to all be refurbished by the end of November? Thanks!

We are headed down for a Thanksgiving trip. It will be our first stay at CBR. I’m thinking about requesting Aruba for the Riviera skyliner access. My sister is also joining us but will have a separate room for her and her family under her own reservation. I have a barrage of questions 😂 Can I request adjoining rooms online?
No, you won't be able to do that.
Should I call?

Yes.
Should we both just request Aruba online?

No, I don't believe that is an option online. Your best bet is to call the Main Reservation line and have your Sister's confirmation number also. Request the phone CM to add your Sister's confirmation and mark as "traveling with". Then you need to decide whether you want adjoining rooms, which means close together, or connecting rooms which mean right next to each other with an interior door connecting both rooms. People interchange adjoining and connecting all the time and they mean 2 different things to WDW.
Are the Aruba rooms likely to all be refurbished by the end of November? Thanks!
I have not heard of a schedule. I know Jamaica is done and is a great location. Right in the middle of the 2 Skyliner stations and if you can get building 45 it is closer to Food Court and Main Feature pool than some preferred rooms.

Last edited:
No, you won't be able to do that.

Yes.

No, I don't believe that is an option online. Your best bet is to call the Main Reservation line and have your Sister's confirmation number also. Request the phone CM to add your Sister's confirmation and mark as "traveling with". Then you need to decide whether you want adjoining rooms, which means close together, or connecting rooms which mean right next to each other with an interior door connecting both rooms. People interchange adjoining and connecting all the time and they mean 2 different things to WDW.

I have not heard of a schedule. I know Jamaica is done and is a great location. Right in the middle of the 2 Skyliner stations and if you can get building 45 it is closer to Food Court and Main Feature pool than some preferred rooms.
Thank you so much! This is very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter