Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

If I arrive early to my hotel driving, and just want to head straight to the parks via the skyliner but don't want to wait until my room is ready, where can I leave my car while I'm at the parks? This would be my first time doing this and I realize I've never thought about it.
We drive every trip and we just go park at the resort where we are staying...we've done it several times at POP and Caribbean (when rooms aren't ready) with no issues...we usually just park the closest to the Skyliner so when we get back to resort we don't have to walk forever back to our car (just to move it to another section) :)

If I arrive early to my hotel driving, and just want to head straight to the parks via the skyliner but don't want to wait until my room is ready, where can I leave my car while I'm at the parks? This would be my first time doing this and I realize I've never thought about it.

Any open spot at CBR.

If you have done online check-in, you may receive a text letting you know your room location (even if the room is not ready yet). If so, I'd suggest parking in that village's parking lot. If you haven't gotten a notification, you can park anywhere on CBR property. The closest village to the Skyliner would be Jamaica.

Th
We drive every trip and we just go park at the resort where we are staying...we've done it several times at POP and Caribbean (when rooms aren't ready) with no issues...we usually just park the closest to the Skyliner so when we get back to resort we don't have to walk forever back to our car (just to move it to another section) :)
Thank you! I think this is what I am going to do.

Has anyone heard that Martinique is almost done with it’s ‘refresh?’ 24 is done and 25 and 26 are almost done. Guests are staying in 24 already.

New paint, ‘wood’ floors, new beds with the storage underneath, new curtains (same pattern as the Trinidad rooms). Otherwise the headboards, barn doors, and other furniture is staying the same. Bathrooms will remain the same as well, just new paint.

I wonder which section will be next!!

On check out day, do you get to use the free parking as a resort guest at the parks for that full day of check out, or does that expire the night before check out morning?

My husband and I are 20 days away from our first stay at CBR and are super excited!! Nevertheless, we have some questions left and hope for your feedback:

1. Since we have requested a specific room at Aruba (No. 5156) through Touring Plans we are wondering if they have started refurbishing rooms in this part of CBR?

2. Does anyone know if the Coca-Cola Freestyle beverage station at building 52 is working?

Thanks for any insights!

Last edited:
Here right now!
We called a week ago and requested refurbished rooms in Trinidad - and that is exactly what we got!
the rooms look awesome! I just love all the little mermaid touches 🥰
we really enjoyed the pool last night - it was open till 23:00 and felt amazing after our travel day!!

Attachments

• 08D0A470-FCEF-4AC8-98FE-FA4E16759A3C.jpeg
    08D0A470-FCEF-4AC8-98FE-FA4E16759A3C.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 118
  • 32F3C800-4B42-49BF-8AC3-ADE297834D63.jpeg
    32F3C800-4B42-49BF-8AC3-ADE297834D63.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 6B5F4B48-4171-4916-810B-0220A83FEAB5.jpeg
    6B5F4B48-4171-4916-810B-0220A83FEAB5.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 116
  • B26B29C7-11EE-49C3-83C5-9D26E9ED54DA.jpeg
    B26B29C7-11EE-49C3-83C5-9D26E9ED54DA.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 116
Here right now!
We called a week ago and requested refurbished rooms in Trinidad - and that is exactly what we got!
the rooms look awesome! I just love all the little mermaid touches 🥰
we really enjoyed the pool last night - it was open till 23:00 and felt amazing after our travel day!!

Thanks for the pictures. The room looks stunning!
How is the situation with transportation to the parks from Trinidad? How long do you walk to the Skyliner stations? :)

Currently at Pop & we became immediately addicted to the Skyliner 😂! Unfortunately my husband does NOT like the pull down Murphy bed sitch - not the mattress (it's great!)- he just doesn't like the concept & I agree it does make the room feel a bit tight. I told him AOA Little Mermaid rooms have 2 " regular" beds but he said they're too far from the central amenities & he's not wrong. We've previously stayed twice at All Star Sports & love it but of course they are being refurbished with the same pull down bed set up - plus no Skyliner.

So...considering CBR! Other than the revamped rooms in Trinidad, am I "safe" booking a room at CBR as in 2 "regular" beds no pull down anywhere else on property - barring them refurbing before we go, obviously (we would not be booking a King or 5th sleeper?)

Hope that makes sense & TIA!

Currently at Pop & we became immediately addicted to the Skyliner 😂! Unfortunately my husband does NOT like the pull down Murphy bed sitch - not the mattress (it's great!)- he just doesn't like the concept & I agree it does make the room feel a bit tight. I told him AOA Little Mermaid rooms have 2 " regular" beds but he said they're too far from the central amenities & he's not wrong. We've previously stayed twice at All Star Sports & love it but of course they are being refurbished with the same pull down bed set up - plus no Skyliner.

So...considering CBR! Other than the revamped rooms in Trinidad, am I "safe" booking a room at CBR as in 2 "regular" beds no pull down anywhere else on property - barring them refurbing before we go, obviously (we would not be booking a King or 5th sleeper?)

Hope that makes sense & TIA!
Not sure what you're asking what you're "safe" from with booking CBR? Do you mean 2 regular beds? If so, then yes, you'll have no issues as they're two separate beds, no pull down.

The previous week we did a split stay at CSR and CBR and enjoyed both very much. We booked preferred and were given Barbados Building # 32. I do not think the room had been refurbed as of yet but it was still comfortable. Main pool and Dining (OPR) were close by and the Skyliner was about a 5 minute walk.

We had breakfast at Topolinos and found the walk to be relaxing in the morning. First time ever to Sebastians and we absolutely fell in love the with restaurant. That restaurant is truly a hidden gem at WDW. We had some drinks and shared a meal at the bar outside of Sebastians and sat at the bar during a lightning storm and it was quite the experience. we look forward to returning soon.

Thanks.

Does anyone have pictures yet of the newly freshened rooms in Martinique? I saw someone mention seeing them on facebook but nothing yet here on the DIS or on YT??

The previous week we did a split stay at CSR and CBR and enjoyed both very much. We booked preferred and were given Barbados Building # 32. I do not think the room had been refurbed as of yet but it was still comfortable. Main pool and Dining (OPR) were close by and the Skyliner was about a 5 minute walk.

We had breakfast at Topolinos and found the walk to be relaxing in the morning. First time ever to Sebastians and we absolutely fell in love the with restaurant. That restaurant is truly a hidden gem at WDW. We had some drinks and shared a meal at the bar outside of Sebastians and sat at the bar during a lightning storm and it was quite the experience. we look forward to returning soon.

Thanks.

What section did you stay at CSR? I am curious as to your thoughts on walking CSR vs CBR to get to transportation and food. We stayed at CSR MANY years ago and the size did not bother us although we were in Casitas. I really want to try CBR but the size has me.....apprehensive. We would be using CS daily for breakfast and sometimes for lunch. We love the thought of being on the skyliner but the amount of walking to either transportation and/or food daily with already tired feet steers us back to POFQ.

What section did you stay at CSR? I am curious as to your thoughts on walking CSR vs CBR to get to transportation and food. We stayed at CSR MANY years ago and the size did not bother us although we were in Casitas. I really want to try CBR but the size has me.....apprehensive. We would be using CS daily for breakfast and sometimes for lunch. We love the thought of being on the skyliner but the amount of walking to either transportation and/or food daily with already tired feet steers us back to POFQ.
During our March CSR visit we were in Casitas 3 and last week we were in Casitas 4. El Mercado was a 5 minute walk if that. Bus stop# 2 was fairly close across the parking lot. At CBR the bus stops are much closer to the actual guest rooms vs CSR. At CBR we were in Barbados so it was a quick walk to the main food drag. I don't mind walking and if you have a standard room, Request the Jamaica area for a good in-between to reach Skyliner and Old Port Royale.

During our March CSR visit we were in Casitas 3 and last week we were in Casitas 4. El Mercado was a 5 minute walk if that. Bus stop# 2 was fairly close across the parking lot. At CBR the bus stops are much closer to the actual guest rooms vs CSR. At CBR we were in Barbados so it was a quick walk to the main food drag. I don't mind walking and if you have a standard room, Request the Jamaica area for a good in-between to reach Skyliner and Old Port Royale.

Thanks! That's interesting that the bus stops are closer to guest rooms at CBR. I do remember it being a bit of a walk out to the bus stop at CSR. I do think Barbados would be a good location sort of in the middle of OPR, the skyliner, and Spyglass Grill.

Thanks! That's interesting that the bus stops are closer to guest rooms at CBR. I do remember it being a bit of a walk out to the bus stop at CSR. I do think Barbados would be a good location sort of in the middle of OPR, the skyliner, and Spyglass Grill.
Barbados is good but its a preferred location. If you can get standard and luck out on Jamaica (Request it/Probable) then it only adds 2-3 more minutes of walking and you pocket 40$ a night for some drinks 8-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter