Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I know it is sometimes wrong, but have you checked touringplans.com for their room finder? It looks like there are King beds in every section except for Trinidad which has the pirate rooms. When I clicked on the buildings, it looks like there are very few King beds in Martinique, but Barbados seems to have more. We stayed in a king in Jamaica and loved our location.

That tool is very inaccurate when it comes to room types. There are 12 King Rooms in every building except the The Pirate Themed Rooms.

Sorry for trying to provide accurate information.
No, I was agreeing with you when you said you knew more than the people on the chat and meant the pic as a joke. It wasn’t a dig at you at all. I feel like I know more info than a lot of the chat/call people too.

Last edited:
No, I was agreeing with you when you said you knew more than the people on the chat and meant the pic as a joke. It wasn’t a dig at you at all. I feel like I know more info than a lot of the chat/call people too.

Gotcha!

I searched the pages but could not find this info. Can Ubers/Taxis pick us up in any building area or do we need to meet them at OPR?

For those that asked recently, the Coke Machine was working in Aruba, building 52. We used it a lot on our trip last week. Also, we never did see a recreation schedule anywhere. I didn't look around the main pool though, I forgot.

For those that asked recently, the Coke Machine was working in Aruba, building 52. We used it a lot on our trip last week. Also, we never did see a recreation schedule anywhere. I didn't look around the main pool though, I forgot.

Yes, it was so convenient! It was like 10 feet from our door.

Just returned from a wonderful stay at CBR. It was my first time there and I was so impressed. We were in Aruba 52, so close to island walkway to OPR and both skyline stations. I know it’s a big resort, but our location made it seem very compact, I will happily stay there again. The skyline adds so much to this resort. We liked taking it to Boardwalk for the pizza window.

we stayed here because my first choice, Gran Destiny Tower, was not available. I’d been wanting to try it for awhile and I’m so glad I did. CM’s were wonderful; housekeeping was on top of trash and towel service; mobile ordering at food court was so convenient, and the overall vibe at the resort was so relaxing. This is definitely my favorite mod now that I have stayed at all of them.

Room was dark and could used some sprucing up, but it was clean and quiet and we loved having that 5th sleeper

just a wonderful resort!

I’ll try to attach the activities calendar.

Attachments

• 28296701-003B-4E05-9C00-96DFD5C9D10F.jpeg
    28296701-003B-4E05-9C00-96DFD5C9D10F.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 33
Finally figured out how to post a photo! This is what the ‘wood’ floors look like in some of the rooms.View attachment 652919

I Love the hardwood floors! We stayed there years ago and the room had carpeting. I'm wondering if the rooms with hardwood floors are converted temporary Island Market rooms that CBR had during their major renovation in 2017. The Island Markets had hardwood floors. I know you said that some of the rooms had the carpet removed. That could be why some rooms have carpet and some have hardwood floors. Anyway, they look so much better!

I read on the POP thread the buses to EPCOT and HS do not go from POP when the Skyliner is running. Is it the same at CBR? I have not been to WDW since before all of these changes so I'm out of touch. Trying to decide on a resort that might have buses to EP and HS in the mornings.

I read on the POP thread the buses to EPCOT and HS do not go from POP when the Skyliner is running. Is it the same at CBR? I have not been to WDW since before all of these changes so I'm out of touch. Trying to decide on a resort that might have buses to EP and HS in the mornings.
That is correct, there are no buses to Epcot or HS from CBR as long as the skyliner is running. If the Skyliner has to shut down (generally due to weather) then they run buses instead.

But also, we LOVED the skyliner and found it to be so much more convenient and faster than buses. To me, it's a positive of CBR rather than a negative!

Yes, it was so convenient! It was like 10 feet from our door.

Just returned from a wonderful stay at CBR. It was my first time there and I was so impressed. We were in Aruba 52, so close to island walkway to OPR and both skyline stations. I know it’s a big resort, but our location made it seem very compact, I will happily stay there again. The skyline adds so much to this resort. We liked taking it to Boardwalk for the pizza window.

we stayed here because my first choice, Gran Destiny Tower, was not available. I’d been wanting to try it for awhile and I’m so glad I did. CM’s were wonderful; housekeeping was on top of trash and towel service; mobile ordering at food court was so convenient, and the overall vibe at the resort was so relaxing. This is definitely my favorite mod now that I have stayed at all of them.

Room was dark and could used some sprucing up, but it was clean and quiet and we loved having that 5th sleeper

just a wonderful resort!

I’ll try to attach the activities calendar.
Thanks for the review Juliet! We'll be there next week. Did your room have hardwood floors or carpeting? I like this location and want to put in a room (building) request and I would like hardwood floors. Thanks so much!

Correct. Though in our experiences during the busy times, they will send 2 buses for each park. One will get Jamaica and Aruba while the 2nd hits the other stops.

In our opinion, most of the time no. We would rather have a short walk to our villages stop and sit on a bench in the shade than walk in the sun/heat over to Riviera and stand at a more crowded stop.
So the Riviera bus stop has no seats or shade? That's unusual for a Deluxe Resort. I'm curious because we'll be there next week and deciding on what area to stay in. Thanks!

So the Riviera bus stop has no seats or shade? That's unusual for a Deluxe Resort. I'm curious because we'll be there next week and deciding on what area to stay in. Thanks!

No they do. I just meant we would rather be sitting/waiting on a bench at the closest stop to our room as opposed to walking over to the Riviera bus stop to wait.

I’m looking for a current review of the Sebastian’s Bistro menu we have reservation for dinner there tomorrow and I want to make sure food isn’t too spicy for my Mom...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter