Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I thought I read everything on page one but must of missed it. Thanks for your response. I'm kind of bummed it's going to be torn down, I love OPR!! Hope I will love the new one just as much.
I missed it too and I just read it again to be sure. I read loads about temporary dining options lol

I missed it too and I just read it again to be sure. I read loads about temporary dining options lol
I did read all about the dining options and saw videos of construction. I just missed the part where OPR is being torn down. I read about Barbados being torn down. It's going to be weird to see if it's torn down when we are there in July.

They did. A set of 3 pins actually. We got our 2nd set of them last week. I'd love a set for CBR too
Has anyone been able to confirm if they are doing the construction pin set here? I'm doing a quick in and out visit in late Sept and would stay there if they were doing them.

Is OPR being completely torn down or just updated inside?

We got 2 different answers while at CBR-complete teardown and then some said it will just be completely "gutted" and used(at least partially) as the new Check-in/Concierge location.:)

Before the site went down we managed to book a King room. If I understand the categories right, King can be anywhere, but Pirate areas, right? There isn't King Preferred. So when I request a room I can request any building with a King room

Before the site went down we managed to book a King room. If I understand the categories right, King can be anywhere, but Pirate areas, right? There isn't King Preferred. So when I request a room I can request any building with a King room
We were in 5405 and it is a King. First floor, corner room and close to the bus as well as the grab and go. Great location, our home away from home for 14 days.

We were in 5405 and it is a King. First floor, corner room and close to the bus as well as the grab and go. Great location, our home away from home for 14 days.
Thank you, I'll keep that location in mind. I really hope we get 31 or 33 (we had 31 last week and loved the location).
We have stayed in 53 back for DGD's first trip and I do remember liking that location

I've carefully read "page one" several times. There is no mention of OPR being torn down completely, or gutted. ???????????

I've carefully read "page one" several times. There is no mention of OPR being torn down completely, or gutted. ???????????
The most "common" answer we got when we were down there was that OPR will just be completely "gutted" and "repurposed",at least part of it,as the new Check-in,Concierge,DME stop,Resort Airline Check-in location,etc..

However we did get a "few" responses that it will be completely torn down.

I'm leaning heavily to just a "gutting"-time will tell.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter