Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We have booked a week at the end of November with Dh and our 4 kids (8,5,3,&1) and are staying at the CBR! I was wondering where you would suggest us requesting a room? We will be using the buses if that makes a difference. I know I want the bottom floor.

Hello All...

Either going to book here or Coronado free dine Dec 9-15 2018. What do you expect resort impact to be at that time? Will food court be up and running?

thanks

We have booked a week at the end of November with Dh and our 4 kids (8,5,3,&1) and are staying at the CBR! I was wondering where you would suggest us requesting a room?

What type of room did you book?

We will be using the buses if that makes a difference. I know I want the bottom floor.

Doesn't matter. Since every village has it's own bus stop you're never far from one.

Hello All...

Either going to book here or Coronado free dine Dec 9-15 2018. What do you expect resort impact to be at that time? Will food court be up and running?

thanks

Food court, waterfront table service restaurant, gift shop, etc are expected to be completed in December. No exact date given though.

So for those of you who have stayed in Aruba or Jamaica....are the bust stops as far out as they appear on the map? like all the way at the end of the parking lots? DH would like to be closer to a bus stop but I have seen so many suggest the Aruba and Jamaica locations closer to the path across to the island.

So for those of you who have stayed in Aruba or Jamaica....are the bust stops as far out as they appear on the map? like all the way at the end of the parking lots? DH would like to be closer to a bus stop but I have seen so many suggest the Aruba and Jamaica locations closer to the path across to the island.

We've stayed in both. From Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51 it's about 75 yards to the bus stop. From our room it would be a minute to maybe a minute and a half to walk there at a very leisurely pace.

I’m unfortunately cancelling our CBR stay for September. We had a great time here last year and booked FD on a bounce back but my sister is coming with us this year and with upgrading the dining plan it was only a few hundred more to stay at AKL. We will hopefully be back in December of 2019 on another bounce back!

"Free Dining" isn't actually free, is it? It's just reduced regular tiered DD prices, right? What's "free" about it? Thanks.

"Free Dining" isn't actually free, is it? It's just reduced regular tiered DD prices, right? What's "free" about it? Thanks.

Yes, it's free. You pay $00.00 for the Quick Service Dining Plan when you book a Value or Moderate room. If you book a room at a Deluxe you get the Standard Dining Plan.

Yes, it's free. You pay $00.00 for the Quick Service Dining Plan when you book a Value or Moderate room. If you book a room at a Deluxe you get the Standard Dining Plan.

Wow! I had no idea. Family and I were there last September and we would have qualified. I thought I did my homework. Nope. I'm an idiot!

Don't beat yourself up. It's not always the best discount because you are paying rack rate for the room and you have to buy at least 2 days of tickets with Park Hoppers.
We were there for 10 days and had park hopper passes. Oh well. Live and learn. ...and you're right about the room price. My hubby is telling me we negotiated a great room rate plus we received the $75 per day credit. I'm going to stop second guessing things and be happy with what we got. Besides, we all had SO much fun! Can't wait to return.

Wow! I had no idea. Family and I were there last September and we would have qualified. I thought I did my homework. Nope. I'm an idiot!
The offer Disneymadhouse is referring to is for the UK market only so you wouldn’t qualify.
Disney regularly make the offer to the UK market as an incentive as we have to factor in the cost of transatlantic flights to the overall package price. I always wait for the offer before I book.
We do not get the range of offers or discounted packages offered to youse guys so we takes what we can get.

Our favorite locations are Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51. Both of which are away from the construction yet right across the bridge from the food tent and Main Feature pool.

We actually have a preferred room. I’m not sure the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter