Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

So I'll see you there! we'll be the ones wearing Indiana University shirts! Weather predictions look like we're going to have great weather as well.

Sounds good! We're beyond excited. It's great seeing the weather looks like it's gonna be pretty solid too, we're in the Midwest too so it'll be a nice break from 30 degree temperatures for now! :D

Hi everyone! We are checking in to CBR in exactly one week! We are long time Disney travelers, but this is our first time at Caribbean Beach. I know the pedestrian bridge is now open, but I'm trying to decide whether to request (I know it isn't guaranteed) Martinique (bldgs 22 or 23), or 51 (aruba) or 45 (jamaica). We most likely won't swim, but it's important to be able to get the OPR easily and quickly. We like to get our coffee/hot chocolate every morning and we like to get drinks again before bed. Which would you request if that was a priority and you had a standard room?

I'm so excited!! We,'ll be checking in on Saturday for a six night stay. Received the email that we might be able to skip check in and head right to our room, if it's ready. The forecast looks pretty warm for next week. Is it bad to with for cooler weather? 80's is kind of warm for us. No rain though!! Yay. So very excited. We're doing the MVMCP on the 15th. My first one!! Can't wait.

Hi everyone! We are checking in to CBR in exactly one week! We are long time Disney travelers, but this is our first time at Caribbean Beach. I know the pedestrian bridge is now open, but I'm trying to decide whether to request (I know it isn't guaranteed) Martinique (bldgs 22 or 23), or 51 (aruba) or 45 (jamaica). We most likely won't swim, but it's important to be able to get the OPR easily and quickly. We like to get our coffee/hot chocolate every morning and we like to get drinks again before bed. Which would you request if that was a priority and you had a standard room?

The walk to OPR is almost exactly the same from all those locations. Of those you listed Jamaica 45 is our favorite. But all are great for easy access to OPR.

We have a stay coming up in January. Got a great deal on the AP special rates.
Was able to score a King room for $140. a night for Sun-Fri mid week .
Cant wait ! LOVE CBR !!! :love:

Looks like some work on the schedule for CBR in January / Early February , just an FYI .

Anyone know how the Old Port Royale Path of Travel work will impact CBR guests ?

Caribbean Beach
Old Port Royale Path of Travel
Guests in some parts of Martinique and Trinidad North may experience some construction noise. 1/3/2016 - 2/28/2016

Caribbean Beach
Jamaica Pool
1/6/2016 - 1/8/2016

Caribbean Beach
Martinique Quiet Pool
1/11/2016 - 1/13/2016

Caribbean Beach
Fuentes del Morroo Pool
1/13/2016 - 1/16/2016

Caribbean Beach
Trinidad North Quiet Pool
1/27/2016 - 1/29/2016

Caribbean Beach
Trinidad South Quiet Pool
2/3/2016 - 2/5/2016

We have a stay coming up in January. Got a great deal on the AP special rates.
Was able to score a King room for $140. a night for Sun-Fri mid week .
Cant wait ! LOVE CBR !!! :love:

I was surprised at how reasonable the AP rates were. $124 for standard view double for us. :)

I'm so excited!! We,'ll be checking in on Saturday for a six night stay. Received the email that we might be able to skip check in and head right to our room, if it's ready. The forecast looks pretty warm for next week. Is it bad to with for cooler weather? 80's is kind of warm for us. No rain though!! Yay. So very excited. We're doing the MVMCP on the 15th. My first one!! Can't wait.

We're checking in Monday, and we're also going to the party on the 15th! Hope you guys have a wonderful time as well :D

Is this fax number that's listed in the general info of this thread one that goes directly to the resort? I want to fax in a few requests: 407-934-2736

I read the the excellent overviews on the first two pages, but one thing I think I missed is what is the difference between standard and preferred rooms?

Arriving for our first stay at CBR in 5 days! I understand that digital "bus boards" (how many minutes until the next bus) were installed at the bus stops - does anyone know if they are working yet?
Thanks!!!
Stacey

We were in building 23 in October (room 2339 to be exact) and we were in love. It was a fabulous location. We were right by the bus stop, a very very short walk to the quiet pool, and a short walk to OPR. Best stay yet at CBR for room location!

We are in the single digits!! Fingers crossed no one gets sick. Every vacation, summer or winter, someone ends up with stomach flu, bronchitis, etc :sad2:.

I'm on extreme people avoidance currently - hope both of our families escape without sickies!!

When did you get the email? Hoping to skip check-in. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter