Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

In the video, it looks like she’s on the second floor right above the model. I wonder if the mistake in construction was an issue for all of the rooms above the model.

I’m wondering if a few of the rooms were done with construction but didn’t have any Murphy beds to install. So they put a pullout sofa in there. At the end of the video they were moved to a different room with a Murphy bed.

I had CSR for 2/11-13 for $300 a night. Yesterday I finally found a deluxe at a reasonable rate at YC in a resort view. YC/BC and BWI generally pretty close in price.

It was $438 a night with the AP discount. Sadly CL resort view was $830. The small discounts for CL are disappointing.

You can go to wdw site and play with some dates to see what prices are. They also have the seasonal pricing listed which may help with dates.
Thanks so much, this is really helpful. Playing on the site is tough because if I look now it's either sold out or sky-high last minute rates for the current weeks and by the time 2025 reservations are released it's too late to price compare because DVC inventory goes down at 11 months out, which is one of the negatives about point rental I suppose. Thanks again!

Has the parking situation gotten better at Boardwalk now that the holiday season is well behind us? I saw a lot of buzz last month about construction vehicles taking up spaces and guests struggling to find spaces.

Out of curiosity, what have people paid for BWI hotel rooms this January/February (including any packages/deals?).
We had to cancel our Jan 25-29 trip because I busted my knee (and twisted my back and neck 🤪). Anyway, I just looked at the rates for those dates and saw availability at YC, as shown in the screen shot below.

Screenshot_20240123_165330_DuckDuckGo.jpg
BWI's rates are very similar to YC/BC. Add roughly $100 for water view and $300 for standard club rooms.

I'm currently looking at Feb 17-22. This is the rate for that time frame. No discounts.
Screenshot_20240123_165537_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Sorry to hear about your injuries and wish you a speedy recovery.

President's Day (Feb. 19th) weekend is always a very busy time and any discount rooms would already be long gone.

Dave
Thank you so much for the well wishing!

Also thanks for the reminder about President's Day. I completely forgot about that week. Maybe we'll go at a later time then.
🎢

Has the parking situation gotten better at Boardwalk now that the holiday season is well behind us? I saw a lot of buzz last month about construction vehicles taking up spaces and guests struggling to find spaces.
We were there between 12/26 and 1/1 and didn't have any issues parking on the DVC side, which is a small lot. There was construction taking up a row near the tennis courts, but we still found parking everyday we drove.

Out of curiosity, what have people paid for BWI hotel rooms this January/February (including any packages/deals?) For years, we have rented points to stay on the villas side and always feel like we're getting a great deal vs. booking rates through Disney for the hotel side. I have a feeling this year was probably different given all of the discounts they've been throwing out. And, even though I know prices shift back and forth all the time I'm wondering if we should continue to rent points in 2025 or roll the dice and see if we can get a better hotel deal.

I booked a 1BR at BWV for Feb 18-24 2024 through Disney (not points).You were asking about BWI so I won't tell you what I paid for the BWV 😬. Not discounted, but I did get the $200/night dining credit (max $1000) offer with the package when I booked in September so that helps. There were some "Up to 20% off" rooms available when I booked, but the dining credit was the better deal for us.

BoardWalk Villas Refurbishment Update - January 2024

Refurbishment work on Disney's BoardWalk Villas has moved to a new section of the Disney Vacation Club building.

Disneys Boardwalk Villas Refurb 2024 January 6

Back in December, crews were still refurbishing BoardWalk view villas, as well as pool view rooms on the opposite side of the hall. With those rooms complete, work has moved to another wing encompassing a new set of pool view rooms as well as nearby standard view villas.

Disneys Boardwalk Villas Refurb 2024 January 1

Fortunately, only a small section of scaffolding is currently visible near the Luna Park pool, pictured above. However, sections of landscaping are torn up with temporary walls and lift cranes in the area (below.)

Disneys Boardwalk Villas Refurb 2024 January 7

The windows in most villas being actively refurbished are screened from guest view.

Disneys Boardwalk Villas Refurb 2024 January 2

Work extends to the quiet pool area, with the back side of this wing also being actively renovated.

Disneys Boardwalk Villas Refurb 2024 January 5

Several access points into the building are currently blocked off, availble only to construction crews.

Disneys Boardwalk Villas Refurb 2024 January 4

This project represents the most significant refurbishment for Disney's BoardWalk Villas since it opened back in 1996. All guest room interiors are being completely updated, along with hallways and building exteriors.

Disneys Boardwalk Villas Refurb 2024 January 3

The entire project is expected to be competed by spring 2024.

Are the hallways in the Inn side as long as those on the villa side? Thanks!
Of course it depends on where your room is but BWI/YC/BC have long halls but less foot traffic outside in the elements.

I have had nice locations at BWI and one time a very long walk, all the way on the end. We finally found a staircase and used that and cut across the yard to the large steps to lobby.

Of course it depends on where your room is but BWI/YC/BC have long halls but less foot traffic outside in the elements.

I have had nice locations at BWI and one time a very long walk, all the way on the end. We finally found a staircase and used that and cut across the yard to the large steps to lobby.
Thanks so much! We decided on the Beach Club, lol. My 10 yr old grandson saw Stormalong Bay and that was that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter