Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

anyone have info about the club level? There does not seem to be much about it.
As posted above me, there is a separate thread for club level. It's for all resorts, but the lounge at BWI is popular and mentioned often. I stayed club level at BWI for two weeks in August of this year (as well as many previous trips). If you have any specific questions, I am happy to try and answer them.

Did you talk to cast members about the lack of parking spots? Wondering if they would remove the valet charge in these cases…anyone have experience with that?
This was something I meant to do but never got around to it. There is no way they are monitoring how long cars stay in that parking lot

Did you talk to cast members about the lack of parking spots? Wondering if they would remove the valet charge in these cases…anyone have experience with that?
Parking has been at a minimum since we got here on the Villas side. Lines have been out to the street, all in the visitors lane. Construction is going on in the lot, which also doesn’t help.

IMG_0059.jpeg

When you start Check-In online on the app, are you able to put in room requests? Or do you have to call those in? We have a resort view room, can you request a grass/tree view instead of trash/parking or is it just luck of the draw? I was going to book the middle level view before they got rid of that category, but I feel like the resort view can range from really good to really bad.

When you start Check-In online on the app, are you able to put in room requests? Or do you have to call those in? We have a resort view room, can you request a grass/tree view instead of trash/parking or is it just luck of the draw? I was going to book the middle level view before they got rid of that category, but I feel like the resort view can range from really good to really bad.
I have always found the options for requests during Online Check In are very generic and basically useless to me. I always call and have any requests added to our reservation.

Edit to add:
I will admit that because they were so bad for so long, our last 5-6 trips I haven't even looked at the options cause I have already called them in. So things may have changed.

As posted above me, there is a separate thread for club level. It's for all resorts, but the lounge at BWI is popular and mentioned often. I stayed club level at BWI for two weeks in August of this year (as well as many previous trips). If you have any specific questions, I am happy to try and answer them.
Would love to learn more about BWI CL, we always stay GF CL but are considering switching to a BWI Standard CL room this year!
Any recommendations for a quiet room location within the Innkeeper doors (I see there appear to be CL rooms outside of those doors)?
Do the lounge doors remain open in between services?
Thank you so much in advance!!!

Would love to learn more about BWI CL, we always stay GF CL but are considering switching to a BWI Standard CL room this year!
Any recommendations for a quiet room location within the Innkeeper doors (I see there appear to be CL rooms outside of those doors)?
Oh gosh! I said I'd be happy to help but I actually can't answer those two questions. We always book a suite so I know nothing about the regular size rooms, and I've never tried to get into the lounge between services. I'm sorry. Hopefully someone else will chime in. Ask me something else? haha

There are some deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor and the garden cottages that are outside the innkeeper door. For awhile there were a few rooms just outside the door on the 4th floor but they are no longer CL. The lounge doors are closed overnight but remain open in between services.

Oh gosh! I said I'd be happy to help but I actually can't answer those two questions. We always book a suite so I know nothing about the regular size rooms, and I've never tried to get into the lounge between services. I'm sorry. Hopefully someone else will chime in. Ask me something else? haha
@Crescent_Lake , thank you, I appreciate your reply and offer of future help! :)

There are some deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor and the garden cottages that are outside the innkeeper door. For awhile there were a few rooms just outside the door on the 4th floor but they are no longer CL. The lounge doors are closed overnight but remain open in between services.
@Maxie86 , thank you so much for responding! I have been looking at TP Room Finder but think it is outdated as it is still showing several standard CL rooms on the 4th floor outside of the Inkeeper's Door. I am trying to figure out which rooms are actually current Standard 2Q CL rooms so my room requests are accurate. We prefer to be in somewhat of a quiet location. I would have loved a Deluxe CL room, but they are all booked. The garden cottages look beautiful, but we are a party of four so cannot book them.

Thank you for the answer about the lounge doors, that is great news!

@Crescent_Lake , thank you, I appreciate your reply and offer of future help! :)

@Maxie86 , thank you so much for responding! I have been looking at TP Room Finder but think it is outdated as it is still showing several standard CL rooms on the 4th floor outside of the Inkeeper's Door. I am trying to figure out which rooms are actually current Standard 2Q CL rooms so my room requests are accurate. We prefer to be in somewhat of a quiet location. I would have loved a Deluxe CL room, but they are all booked. The garden cottages look beautiful, but we are a party of four so cannot book them.

Thank you for the answer about the lounge doors, that is great news!
You're welcome. Keep stalking for a deluxe room they are hard to get but people do cancel. We are usually in a deluxe room or garden cottage, so I don't have a lot of experience with a standard room. The hallway right after the Innkeeper door to the lounge will be the nosiest since everyone has to walk past there going in and out. I've been in the first room and didn't find it too noisy. You could hear people talking going by but that doesn't bother me, for others that would be a deal breaker. Rooms after the lounge and not having a boardwalk view would be the quietest. Deluxe rooms are all boardwalk view, but I didn't find them noisy. Depends on your tolerance for noise. Couldn't hear anything from the beds, they aren't that close to the door.

Can anyone confirm if the Boardwalk Deli has the Ruben? It’s still listed on the menu on MDE but it’s not there for mobile order.

I’ve been checking all week. My dad loves a Ruben and we arrive at the swan next week. I was hoping to go there for our first meal.

Do any of the Inn rooms have just a shower that are not handicapped accessible? Or are they all tub/shower combo?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
What is happening at the boardwalk the end of August. Even without a discount majority of the rooms are sold out. Also what happened to the discout this summer usually I get 35% off of boardwalk I feel like but all I saw was 10%

What is happening at the boardwalk the end of August. Even without a discount majority of the rooms are sold out. Also what happened to the discout this summer usually I get 35% off of boardwalk I feel like but all I saw was 10%
Villas or Inn? I got 30% off the Inn in April. Villas is only 10% probably due to their construction and having rooms closed.

Were you checking for club level rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter