Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

second day of our trip the Hey Disney device popped up in my room. Which my 11 year was obsessed with so good job on disneys side lol no matter how many times I told her she has an alexa at home its pretty much the same thing
We had one in our renovated studio. I didn't pay any attention to it until my friend who was staying at another resort also had one in her room told me I can make it play jazz. We listened to a lot of Jazz on it the rest of our stay. We don‘t have an echo or an alexa at home.

Last edited:

So excited to be staying on the Inn side for an adults-only 40th birthday celebration over New Year's Eve! (And a few nights before and after.) This is a bucket-list item for us, and my first (and probably last until the kids are grown) adults-only trip to WDW since having my first child more than 11 years ago.
have the best time!!!

any rumors on opening of the Cake Bake Shop? I see the post here from Dec 9th where they were only just building out the roof so looks like it is still a couple months away at least. We're there April 13th-18th and would want to try this if it is open. All I've heard is "early 2024" which technically could mean anything before July lol

We just got back from the Inn side. There was no real visible construction that impacted our stay. I could see they were working on the dvc side. The laundry room was an absolute mess and needs to be addressed ceiling was leaking. The cast members on staff were seriously all wonderful and all had the disney touch. There was huge gap under our door where they light came in at night that was very annoying we put the decorative pillows in front of it to keep the light out. My biggest complaint however was parking. We had a rental car and on the weekend it was impossible to get a spot and we had no choice but to valet 3 nights out of a 9 night trip. I have no problem paying for valet if its my decision to do so but I have a problem when I am spending 500 a night and there is not dedicated spots for guests staying on site
Did you talk to cast members about the lack of parking spots? Wondering if they would remove the valet charge in these cases…anyone have experience with that?

Good afternoon from Boardwalk! Checked in yesterday afternoon. Got our room ready text around noon. Just went for a walk and took some pics. No construction visible on the boardwalk, other than Cake Bake and the old Boardwalk to Go building. I’ll update if anything changes!

IMG_9658.jpegIMG_9687.jpegIMG_9694.jpegIMG_9695.jpegIMG_9697.jpegIMG_9698.jpeg

Good afternoon from Boardwalk! Checked in yesterday afternoon. Got our room ready text around noon. Just went for a walk and took some pics. No construction visible on the boardwalk, other than Cake Bake and the old Boardwalk to Go building. I’ll update if anything changes!

View attachment 821004View attachment 821003View attachment 821005View attachment 821006View attachment 821008View attachment 821009

We checked in Tuesday. Got an unremodeled 1 bed standard view, which is what we expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter