Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Where are the club rooms located and do they have balconies?
I posted this on the cl thread yesterday, The rooms highlighted are the deluxe cl rooms.

It’s a screenshot from another poster from years ago. I find it handy. The cl rooms are from the cm desk and to the right,

Cl rooms are on 4th floor and you will get either a resort or water view, The deluxe cl rooms have some on the 3rd floor and all are water view.
Hope this helps.
IMG_0459.png

Last edited:

I posted this on the cl thread yesterday, The rooms highlighted are the deluxe cl rooms.

It’s a screenshot from another poster from years ago. I find it handy. The cl rooms are from the cm desk and to the right,

Cl rooms are on 4th floor and you will get either a resort or water view, The deluxe cl rooms have some on the 3rd floor and all are water view.
Hope this helps.
View attachment 810861
We stayed in one of those green highlighted rooms last year. The access to the lounge is incredibly convenient. Also, the bathroom outside the loung made for a handy extra bathroom for our room, lol! We had one of the smaller balconies, but 2 would be out at a time, tight. The guy on the floor below had a larger one, but of course the view was amazing.

Hope this helps.
View attachment 810861
They will occasionally put CL guests to the left of the CM desk. We have received room assignments on that side in the past. You're still treated like a CL guest (robes, etc) and we actually found it kind of nice to be closer to the elevators than when we were way to the right of the CM desk.

They will occasionally put CL guests to the left of the CM desk. We have received room assignments on that side in the past. You're still treated like a CL guest (robes, etc) and we actually found it kind of nice to be closer to the elevators than when we were way to the right of the CM desk.
It is my understanding that they stopped doing that post covid. I had one of those in the past and requested one Jan 21 and was informed no longer an option. I really liked that area too.

We are looking into renting points to stay here next year. Thanks for the info!
Clarification: Club Level rooms are in the Boardwalk Inn, which is all cash. "Renting points" would get you a stay in the Boardwalk Villas, which are DVC, and there's no club level there. Both are part of the Boardwalk Resort, thus the confusion, and I'm sorry if you were hoping to book club level by renting a DVC reservation.

FYI Animal Kingdom Villas is the only DVC resort that has club level rooms that can be booked with points. They're very difficult to get!

Disney’s Boardwalk Gingerbread Display Has Arrived!

1700231987296.jpeg

1700231929916.jpeg

Sweet Treats Arrive at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn

1700252293955.jpeg

In addition to snack items, the kiosk sells hot chocolate for $6.49. Guests can add one of these cordials or spirits for a total of $13.50 – $14.50:

• Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
  • Frangelico Liqueur
  • DISARONNO Originale Liqueur
  • Kahlúa Liqueur
  • Grand Mariner Liqueur

Gingerbread Shingle – $4.99

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6102

Plant-Based Gingerbread Shingle – $4.49

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6111

Christmas Tree Cake Pop – $4.49

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6098

Mickey “Vintage” Cookie – $4.79

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6109

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6107

Minnie “Vintage” Cookie – $4.79

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6105

Peppermint Bark – $7.99

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6091

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6092

Mickey Caramel Corn Cookie – $6.49

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6094

The hours of operation aren't listed on the menu panel like they are at the Grand Floridian's Gingerbread House. I'm wondering how late the Boardwalk's Gingerbread offerings are available to purchase each night. Anyone have any idea?

1700252293955.jpeg

Do they have mickey waffles in the boardwalk bakery looking for quick option in morning with kids
Not according to the app. It's more a take away place; there isn't much if any seating. They mostly have breakfast sandwiches and pastries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter