Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Trying to follow the status of this ongoing refurb (Inn side, Club Level, etc.) is not easy!
This might help......
d1d4f3dd7e14d753cbc571ba44a74c87.jpeg

:duck:

I'm so glad I checked this thread for the refurb status!

Planning a split stay September trip. Initially wasn't planning to stay at the BW, but saw a decent price for BWI for my dates. Knew that a room refurb was going on but didn't know the status until I checked in here (that all the BWI rooms should be done). The newly refurbed BWI rooms and the price swayed me and I've now booked BWI for 3 nights of my trip!

Even more excited as one of the nights is a Monday night, so hopefully there will be EEH at Epcot that night!

sorry i didn't go through the whole thread. I have reservation in August at Villas for Deluxe Studio, standard view. What should I request for room allocation? Do any standard views have any sideview of the lake or pool? no special limitations on my side (no little kids, no crib, no mobility issues). This is an adult trip.

Standard view is standard view. No views of "lake" or pool. You will face the entrance down to the tennis courts. For an adult trip (without mobility issues) I would suggest top floor far from elevator. Top floor makes it less likely you will have small kids bouncing on the floor above you and far from elevator will mean less noise from people (kids) making noise as they return to their rooms.

sorry i didn't go through the whole thread. I have reservation in August at Villas for Deluxe Studio, standard view. What should I request for room allocation? Do any standard views have any sideview of the lake or pool? no special limitations on my side (no little kids, no crib, no mobility issues). This is an adult trip.
See attached - the Standard views are along the green line. So no lake or pool views. You could request “near tennis courts” which would give a view of the wooded area near that parking lot on the bottom of the photo. Otherwise you’re looking at the entrance of the resort.

PS that hallway exits onto the waterway side path, halfway to DHS. It’s farther from the elevators, Epcot, and the BoardWalk itself, however.

Post in thread 'BWV standard studio view - of what?'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/bwv-standard-studio-view-of-what.3498521/post-55476961

May have missed this, what rooms are finished being updated? Thinking of switching to a Standard view at the end of the month.

Do the street performers perform every night? Trying to decide which night to go to the Boardwalk for dinner during my upcoming July trip. My options are Sunday or Monday but I was curious if they only perform certain nights.

Does anyone know the difference between the standard view and the resort view? The description appears to be the same but the resort view is a few dollars more? Also should all of those rooms be renovated by early August (Inn side not Villa). Which category is better if you want to be near the laundry facilities? Thinking of a one night stay before meeting up with family at Yacht Club and wanted to try a hotel we have not stayed in before. Will need to do laundry as we are coming from a week in Tampa for an event with my younger daughter.

Does anyone know the difference between the standard view and the resort view? The description appears to be the same but the resort view is a few dollars more? Also should all of those rooms be renovated by early August (Inn side not Villa). Which category is better if you want to be near the laundry facilities? Thinking of a one night stay before meeting up with family at Yacht Club and wanted to try a hotel we have not stayed in before. Will need to do laundry as we are coming from a week in Tampa for an event with my younger daughter.
I think that they are changing all of the standard and garden views into resort view. So I’d book the standard if that’s what you want while you still can since it’s cheaper

Do the street performers perform every night? Trying to decide which night to go to the Boardwalk for dinner during my upcoming July trip. My options are Sunday or Monday but I was curious if they only perform certain nights.
I stayed at boardwalk inn in December and my room overlooked the performers. They were there Thursday through Saturday. They were not out on Monday and Tuesday. We were out late on Sunday and Wednesday so I’m not sure if they performed those days. They had 2 performers that each did 2 shows a night. It was the same 2 performers each night. One was a mother daughter team that did things like juggling and hula hooping and the other a magician type show.

Does the Boardwalk Pizza window sell whole pizzas? The online menu only mentions slices. It’s become somewhat of a tradition to get this as our first meal. With a salad, it’s about the best deal for a family of four.

Does the Boardwalk Pizza window sell whole pizzas? The online menu only mentions slices. It’s become somewhat of a tradition to get this as our first meal. With a salad, it’s about the best deal for a family of four.
They were not selling whole pizzas when we were there in October. Our family used to order a pizza two nights of our trip. The pizza window seemed to be much less busy, likely because of the change. I wish they would bring back the whole pizzas and the ToGo cart! 😭

Is there a coke freestyle machine anywhere at BWI? I like all the choices over just the regular soda machines.

It’s only slices now. The slice is huge, about 1/4 pizza. We never got pizza there before so I don’t know how the price compares. But it’s still very busy. My son said during their trip in March, the wait was going to be 45 minutes after ordering, so they ended up not getting it. We got slices for lunch in early April. The wait wasn’t bad, but there was a constant line of 2 or 3 parties ordering. And it’s only cheese or pepperoni offered.

They were not selling whole pizzas when I was there in December, only slices.

Is there a coke freestyle machine anywhere at BWI? I like all the choices over just the regular soda machines.
Yacht Club used to have a freestyle machine, but I haven’t been in the QS for a while so I have no idea if they still do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter