Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Just got a waitlist for one night we needed at Boardwalk Villas, are they all refurbished? What are the chances of getting a refurb one?

If the Villas are scheduled for a refurb next year (if it happens) and we are staying on the Inn side, what would you say the impact would be to our stay? Not worried about scaffolding in the front on the villas side.

For reference we are looking at Dec 2024. Thanks.

My parents had a Water View for our stay two weeks from now and they just got the call they were going to be moved to Yacht Club. They decided to move to a Garden View at BW instead since we have two other garden view rooms at BWI.
Can I ask you what room did you have booked? I am checking in on 5/17 and havent heard anything...

Has anyone stayed in any refurbished room yet?
We were in 3311, 4/22 - 4/28. Corner room overlooked the main entrance/convention center, specifically the covered walkway to the Bus Stop. One king bed and one sleeper sofa. Two balconies based on the corner location. Very quiet, couldn't hear any noise from outside with the door closed. No issues with noise form connecting room 3309.
I mentioned this in a previous post, but thought I would mention it again. There seemed to be a lot of wasted space based on the size of the room. There was no coffee table, no chairs, just the sofa couch and two night tables for the king bed. The sofa was on the same side [wall] as the TV, so you basically had to sit or lie in bed to watch TV.

ETA. I forgot about the dresser. Good size, 6 drawers.

Last edited:
Just wondering, is there anyway that I can request that we get 2 queen beds? I don’t want a king bed and sleeper sofa or a king bed & pullout. We are a family of 3, but my daughter usually wants to sleep in bed with me on vacation.

Just wondering, is there anyway that I can request that we get 2 queen beds? I don’t want a king bed and sleeper sofa or a king bed & pullout. We are a family of 3, but my daughter usually wants to sleep in bed with me on vacation.
You can request it through online check-in or call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter