Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

No rooms are being refurbished at this time. A schedule has not been announced yet.
Thanks for your reply!
My understanding is at this point, the only refurbishment currently being done inside the resort is the closing of Dundies Sundries. Bellevue lounge is done ( it looks fabulous).
I am deciding between BWI and YC for an arrival of 10/24.
I am partial to the BW resort, but don’t want to be in a construction zone. We spend a lot of time at the resort, and if the lobby is being torn apart would prefer to avoid that, and enjoy the resort another time when it is completed.
Deb

Thanks for your reply!
My understanding is at this point, the only refurbishment currently being done inside the resort is the closing of Dundies Sundries. Bellevue lounge is done ( it looks fabulous).
I am deciding between BWI and YC for an arrival of 10/24.
I am partial to the BW resort, but don’t want to be in a construction zone. We spend a lot of time at the resort, and if the lobby is being torn apart would prefer to avoid that, and enjoy the resort another time when it is completed.
Deb
I think you’ll be just fine! We stayed there in August when the Boardwalk Bakery, as well as large sections of the boardwalk itself was under construction. It was not an issue. Enjoy it!

Anyone have success with a Walmart delivery? It seems like the easiest option for us since we are Walmart+ members. Thanks!

Anyone there recently share their experience with H20 products? We'll be there in a few weeks and the kids are dying to know if we'll still have H20 one last time.

Anyone there recently share their experience with H20 products? We'll be there in a few weeks and the kids are dying to know if we'll still have H20 one last time.
We were at BWV at the end of September. House keeping left a ton of H2O products in our room before the hurricane. They didn’t seem to be rationing.

Just rented some points and my family and I will be returning here from June 24 to July 2. Garden/Pool studio..while not 1 BR like the last time (needed to trim back due to the costs of everything- OMG the flight costs right now!) I can't wait! Boardwalk Joes better stock up! ;)

Disney Eats Unveils New Foodie Guide to Can’t Miss Gingerbread Displays 2022

gfg67487389274979.jpg

Across the way, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is shore to impress with its display, which will be returning on November 17. This incredible gingerbread creation is a miniature, edible version of your favorite spot along Crescent Lake – the BoardWalk Deli! Before leaving, be sure to check out some of the treats you can take home with you, like:
  • Mickey and Minnie Sugar Cookies
  • BoardWalk Mickey Sugar Cookie (New)
  • Giant Gingerbread Mickey Cookie (New)
  • Gluten-Friendly & Plant-based Gingerbread Mickey Cookie
  • Artisan Peppermint Marshmallows (New)
  • Carnival Bark (New)
  • Gingerbread Frost Cocktail

At BWI right now for the first time! I was a little nervous because of the mixed reviews about it being outdated, but I love it!!! I think the rooms are much prettier in person than on the webpage.

Glad to hear you are loving the BWI!

After you get home I hope you will do a write up of your experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter