Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

One of my favorite snacks in Disney World is the cream cheese stuffed Mickey pretzel. Every time I go I usually find it at the Lunching pad near Space Mountain, but last trip I was able to buy it near the bakery on the boardwalk. I believe it was Joe’s margaritas that was selling it. Can anyone confirm if they still have them?

UPDATE: NVM I actually just found the 5 Deluxe CL rooms listed on the touring plans room view site and they all appear to be not in the inkeeper part but have nice boardwalk views.
There are 10 Deluxe CL guest rooms as ppart of the Inn Keepers Club at the BWI. Five are within the Inn Keep's Club on the 4th floor near the lounge.

The other 5 Deluxe rooms are directly below the 4th floor rooms on the 3rd floor (outside of Inn Keepers Club). There are stairs near by but you can also take the elevators between the floors and you have CL level privileges during your stay.

Note: you are correct all 10 great room overlook Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk.

Dave

There are 10 Deluxe CL guest rooms as ppart of the Inn Keepers Club at the BWI. Five are within the Inn Keep's Club on the 4th floor near the lounge.

The other 5 Deluxe rooms are directly below the 4th floor rooms on the 3rd floor (outside of Inn Keepers Club). There are stairs near by but you can also take the elevators between the floors and you have CL level privileges during your stay.

Note: you are correct all 10 great room overlook Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk.

Dave
We've stayed in these rooms...on the 4th floor and on the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor balconies may be a bit bigger..but there is a "secret" door with stairs that lets you up right at the Innkeepers door and they buzz you right in. Rooms are dated but the guaranteed boardwalk view....they are really nice....$$$....but worth it.
A little off topic..does anyone know if they've opened these rooms up for CL booking? I managed to grab a standard CL room for first week in December but haven't yet seen these Deluxe CL rooms opened up, no matter what date I try......

Hi everyone! My daughter (16) has always wanted to stay here, so I booked a surprise trip for Dec 31-Jan 4th. We have stayed so far at the Poly, Grand Floridian, and Beach Club, which are all beautiful. Does anyone know where a current room pic is of Boardwalk? I'm personally not a fan of the striped wallpaper and "older" look, but I'm wondering if it's changed since then. Either way, we'll be going. Also, if we level up and go with Club Level, it seems there are better club level rooms than others in terms of location - what should we ask for?
TY!

We've stayed in these rooms...on the 4th floor and on the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor balconies may be a bit bigger..but there is a "secret" door with stairs that lets you up right at the Innkeepers door and they buzz you right in. Rooms are dated but the guaranteed boardwalk view....they are really nice....$$$....but worth it.
A little off topic..does anyone know if they've opened these rooms up for CL booking? I managed to grab a standard CL room for first week in December but haven't yet seen these Deluxe CL rooms opened up, no matter what date I try......
There is a CL Deluxe for the one night I need in October, checking in the 17th.

Opinion: BWI Water View vs. BWI Standard View Club Level over NYE weekend? Disregard price difference, it's approximately an equal value.(my family will easily eat/drink enough to make up the difference in price for the dates I'm looking at). I've never stayed at BWI and know nothing about it. I like a good view, but also like Club Level.

Opinion: BWI Water View vs. BWI Standard View Club Level over NYE weekend? Disregard price difference, it's approximately an equal value.(my family will easily eat/drink enough to make up the difference in price for the dates I'm looking at). I've never stayed at BWI and know nothing about it. I like a good view, but also like Club Level.
I'd grab the CL. The club experience is very nice there.

I am thinking no, but is the to go cart open yet?

From post # 11,292 in this thread:
The Boardwalk To Go kiosk/hut opened back up while we were there, but their menu is a little limited right now -- at least it was earlier this week.

Awesome, thank you!! I was thinking I saw that posted somewhere, but MDE still showed it closed. I appreciate your response.

Was there ever a place to get popcorn (bucket refill, or otherwise) along the Boardwalk? I know it's typically just in the parks, but Boardwalk seems like a logical place to have a stand.

Anyone there now or recently that has seen any activity at JellyRolls? I'll be staying at BWV soon and having this reopened would be awesome. I checked their FB site and no news yet.

Anyone there now or recently that has seen any activity at JellyRolls? I'll be staying at BWV soon and having this reopened would be awesome. I checked their FB site and no news yet.
If this and Flying Fish were both open by August when I will be there I would be stoked as I have only ever eaten my final night meals at California Grill and would love to have it at Flying Fish. That ADR spot is left open and waiting patiently.

Last edited:
If this and Flying Fish were both open by August when I will be there I would be stoked as I have only ever eaten my final night meals at California Grill and would love to have it at Flying Fish. That ADR spot is left open and waiting patiently.
Same with us. There are multiple reservations in July that are waiting to be changed to Flying Fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter