Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

View attachment 249088 Someone had asked for a picture of a 1 bedroom villa with the sofa bed pulled out and an air mattress. Here is my picture from this morning (excuse the disaster we were out late with the 4th fireworks)

Thanks ! That's exactly what I needed ! Tight fit, but I'm sure the 11 year old would rather sleep on that than share a bed with his 17 year old brother ! I really love the decor in those - looks so clean and perfect for the resort.

Thanks ! That's exactly what I needed ! Tight fit, but I'm sure the 11 year old would rather sleep on that than share a bed with his 17 year old brother ! I really love the decor in those - looks so clean and perfect for the resort.
It is so pretty. We are waiting for the Magical Express now. Lovely trip as always to the Boardwalk. We will not be back for a couple years since we are heading to CA next year and HI the year after!

Can someone tell what are the usual online check in room request options? (I have the "Toy Story Section" glitch.) I have 4 other than Toy Story: highest floor; ground floor; near elevator; near lobby. (The 5th option is Toy Story Section.)

I'm trying to figure out if there is a 5th option normally (and maybe I want it). TIA!

Can someone tell what are the usual online check in room request options? (I have the "Toy Story Section" glitch.) I have 4 other than Toy Story: highest floor; ground floor; near elevator; near lobby. (The 5th option is Toy Story Section.)

I'm trying to figure out if there is a 5th option normally (and maybe I want it). TIA!
I only see 4 to choose from that you listed. It's weird that Toy Story doesn't show up for me.

We were going to walk to the gas station near BW (late August) to get snacks, alcohol, etc. Is there construction near the gas station that would make it difficult to walk?

It wasn't an issue when we were there in May and June. You could easily get down the walkway.

Hi all, does Boardwalk also play the "nightly movies on the lawn"? If so where would that link be? I tried looking over at page 1 but didn't see any thing close to that type of activity. I looked at Recreation and Nightlife and if it was there I totally missed it. Thanks in advance.

What you described is the BWV Studio, not the BWV one bedroom. The one bedroom only has beds for four. You were very lucky they offered you an air mattress plus sheets and a blanket. If you booked a studio and were given a one bedroom villa, you were very lucky. That seldom if ever happens on a points reservation, but it has been known to happen on a cash reservation through Disney Reservation Center.

It was definitely a one bedroom villa - which is what I paid for. But there was a king bed in the master bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the room with the refrigerator, wet bar, etc. and that was it.

Does anyone know anything about "organized runs" on the BoardWalk run by Disney? I read something that Disney occasionally sets up fun runs, just curious where I would find information on that. Thanks!

View attachment 249088 Someone had asked for a picture of a 1 bedroom villa with the sofa bed pulled out and an air mattress. Here is my picture from this morning (excuse the disaster we were out late with the 4th fireworks)

Thanks for posting the pic! We are bringing an air mattress next week to our 1 bedroom too. I was thinking of setting it up in the bedroom. Do you think there is enough room there?

Thanks for posting the pic! We are bringing an air mattress next week to our 1 bedroom too. I was thinking of setting it up in the bedroom. Do you think there is enough room there?
Maybe between the bed and the patio door. Whoever is sleeping on that side of the bed might need to be careful as to not step on the mattress but I think it will fit. My son tried putting it in the walk in closet so he could have his own 'room' - it did not fit

Maybe between the bed and the patio door. Whoever is sleeping on that side of the bed might need to be careful as to not step on the mattress but I think it will fit. My son tried putting it in the walk in closet so he could have his own 'room' - it did not fit

So funny--my daughter suggested the closet as well!! I think we will try that spot by the patio door. I'll take pics with what we finally do--in a few days. :love:

Anyone in a studio, can you check to see if the mattress from the small pulldown/murphy can be removed?

It was definitely a one bedroom villa - which is what I paid for. But there was a king bed in the master bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the room with the refrigerator, wet bar, etc. and that was it.
Every one bedroom villas has a king bed in the master and queen sleeper sofa in the living room. BLT, AKV and OKW also have a twin sized sleeper chair in the living room. The others don't. What you described in your earlier post was exactly what you find in a BWV studio, not a one bedroom - queen bed, double sleeper sofa and murphy bed.

Here now!! Arrived yesterday!! Had a wonderful meal at The Boathouse! We arrived about a hour early and they seated us no problem! Disney Springs is NOTHING like the Downtown Disney I remember! It was a little overwhelming but it could of been due to it being our travel day!! We arrived about a hour early and they seated us no problem! We are now enjoying our coffee in our deck!! So happy to be here!!

Is there room for an air mattress in the 1-bedroom villas? I am trying to figure out if there is enough room for 4 adults (incl. 1 married couple) to stay in a 1-bedroom villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter