• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Do they still have mini regular peanut butter jiff cups at the dining lounge? Not sure if they specifically have grape jam - the only kind wife will eat - so I bought a squeeze grape and trying to figure out if we need to bring PB for little PBJ sandwiches:).
they had the mini Jiff cups in June, on the counter near the microwave and mobile pickup window.

Thank you Mike.

Does anyone know the size dimensions of the Sports Resort pack n play? Wife is asking about dimensions for bringing our own sheets. I've tried calling numerous times, but they just keep hanging up on you with having tech difficulties.

So I'm considering staying for a few days after our Cruise ends early December. That means doing laundry at the hotel.

I know there are washers and dryers, and that bit. BUT I've never used them. How long does a cycle take? i.e. how long to wash, how long to dry?

Thank you Mike.

Does anyone know the size dimensions of the Sports Resort pack n play? Wife is asking about dimensions for bringing our own sheets. I've tried calling numerous times, but they just keep hanging up on you with having tech difficulties.
27" x 39"

So I'm considering staying for a few days after our Cruise ends early December. That means doing laundry at the hotel.

I know there are washers and dryers, and that bit. BUT I've never used them. How long does a cycle take? i.e. how long to wash, how long to dry?
~30 minutes for wash cycle and ~45 for dryer. If we have heavy stuff like hoodies, jeans etc, it may take 2 dryer cycles.

I have never ordered groceries through DoorDash, was thinking of getting breakfast items, water, maybe some alcohol delivered though DoorDash.

We won’t be present to collect the order, will Disney take it? I know for alcohol they won’t now right?

But will DoorDash deliver it if I just tell them to leave it will bell services ?

Do we have to put a room number or anything ? As I don’t think we’ll know it

~30 minutes for wash cycle and ~45 for dryer. If we have heavy stuff like hoodies, jeans etc, it may take 2 dryer cycles.
We've never had to do the wash before but after Mike just posted about doing laundry, I'm starting to think maybe we should too half way through the week. Our 5 mo. old soils burp clothes every day.

Wife found this am, that it's $3 for wash, $3 for dryer (for up to 60 min). Credit/Debit card. Believe there were 2 laundry facilities. It didn't look like there were a ton of machines, like 6-8 of each, which are probably a lot more popular in the evenings. There is a website/app that will show you how long left, when it is done, which ones are being used.

At DollarTree we found like a 10oz bottle of Tide for the $1.25 that we could take.

Dansdad - so were the loads like maybe standard size laundry or maybe more like medium load at home is the top capacity at Sports?

We've never had to do the wash before but after Mike just posted about doing laundry, I'm starting to think maybe we should too half way through the week. Our 5 mo. old soils burp clothes every day.

Wife found this am, that it's $3 for wash, $3 for dryer (for up to 60 min). Credit/Debit card. Believe there were 2 laundry facilities. It didn't look like there were a ton of machines, like 6-8 of each, which are probably a lot more popular in the evenings. There is a website/app that will show you how long left, when it is done, which ones are being used.

At DollarTree we found like a 10oz bottle of Tide for the $1.25 that we could take.

Dansdad - so were the loads like maybe standard size laundry or maybe more like medium load at home is the top capacity at Sports?
The Machines are now Smartphone operated.

1692369154215.png

1692369175898.png

Before the refurb, I brought Christmas lights for the window. I need 2 extension cords because the outlet wasn’t close. Do I need to bring extension cords again or is the outlet close to the window ?

Here now. Hotel is nice. A/C is motion sensored sadly so the air conditioner is liable to cut off in the middle of the night because its detecting no motion (why hotels put in motion sensor ACs I have no idea) so that's annoying. Im honestly surprised people don't mention or gripe about this more. Maybe I'm just anal? We're in one of the hottest summers in the history of this country. I do not need the AC cutting off in the middle of the night.

Other than that though everything here is great.

Before the refurb, I brought Christmas lights for the window. I need 2 extension cords because the outlet wasn’t close. Do I need to bring extension cords again or is the outlet close to the window ?
In my room the closest outlet is a few feet away above the kitchen area and the coffee maker occupies one of them. I think you should bring extension cords to be safe.

Here now. Hotel is nice. A/C is motion sensored sadly so the air conditioner is liable to cut off in the middle of the night because its detecting no motion (why hotels put in motion sensor ACs I have no idea) so that's annoying. Im honestly surprised people don't mention or gripe about this more. Maybe I'm just anal? We're in one of the hottest summers in the history of this country. I do not need the AC cutting off in the middle of the night.

Is any work going on at Building 1?

Thanks-have a great trip!

I found a hack on YouTube to bypass the AC motion sensor and I’ve slept like a baby the last two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter