Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

With Rocket Launches from Kennedy Space Center seemingly happening almost daily these days,I thought I would post the best spot at All-Star Sports to watch a Launch for anyone interested.

The best spot is the top of the "Lifeguard Stand" stairs in Building 6 across from Stadium Hall.

This picture is taken from Touchdown! and just a "corner" of the "Lifeguard Stand" stairs in Building 6 is shown in the left-middle of the picture.

That is the "corner" you want to stand in to avoid trees blocking some of the view.

Look east "between" Stadium Hall and Building 10.

This picture also happens to show the nice Firepit and large number of Umbrella Tables that Sports now sports. :)

52767839787_607bae1560_c.jpg

Random question, but can anyone that is there right now check to see if they have the bbq sauce packets available again at the food court? The last time we were onsite, everywhere we went was out (assuming a supply issue). My chicken tender loving kiddo says thanks in advance!

Does sports keep one soda machine and coffee open 24 hours? When we stayed at movies in January they had one section open 24 hours. The coffee wasn’t always hot (sometimes only warm),but I won’t use the coffee maker in the room.

We (family of 4) stayed here for a week at the end of March/start of April. We were in a room facing the “tennis court” decorations. The noise from one of the student groups hanging out in-front of our room was ridiculous at night and we had to call security on 2 consecutive nights. They claimed they couldn’t go to their rooms because their teachers had their room keys and were not back from the park. After speaking with management, we were given 4 quick serve vouchers with drinks and Genie+ to use at the park one day.

Oh no we’re supposed to be there this weekend for one night. I thought maybe there weren’t any groups this weekend. Should we switch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter