Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Do the All Stars have any way to take you to your room with your luggage upon check in? We wouldn't be getting in until 1:30am or so... :-/

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Do the All Stars have any way to take you to your room with your luggage upon check in? We wouldn't be getting in until 1:30am or so... :-/

The values don't have Bell Services, the have Luggage Services which is a bit different. It isn't the personalized service like Bell Services. When you check in, you could check your bags with the Bell Captain and head to your room. They will bring your bags to your room for you, but in my experience it might not be for an hour or so. Although, at that time of night you may get lucky.

About how long does it take to get to each of the parks via bus at ASSp?

Koh1977 said:
About how long does it take to get to each of the parks via bus at ASSp?

AK 6-7 minutes
HS 7-8 minutes
Epcot 10-11 minutes
MK 20-21 minutes

I really like the new End Zone food court. It's really pleasant, bright, and open. It looks terrific. The beverage area is easy to use. Actually didn't have all that much food there other than breakfasts (which were all good), although I had my eye on someone's London Broil entree that looked fantastic.

Hi, I just received info for our August reservation. In it it says the food court will be undergoing renovations from the 4th through September 20th... was the entire food court renovated at the time of your visit? Seems a little weird they would add that fine print to our reservation if it is already renovated.
Thanks for any info!

When in April are you going? All Star Cheerleading Worlds takes place the last full weekend in April and the AS Sports will be packed with cheerleaders arriving during the week and most staying through at least Monday. The following weekend May 3-4 is All Star Cheerleading Summit.
While both competitions take place at ESPN World, the event resort packages are set for AS Sports.

We are arriving on Wednesday 23rd for the cheerleading and dance worlds, as we are an international team the team get allocated rooms at ASMu. ASSp is for American teams and music and movies for international teams. My daughter and her team mates are staying at music but we couldn't get rooms there, through Disney so we have booked into sports.
We went in 2012 and all the resorts were crazy busy with cheerleaders. The dance worlds are actually held in world showcase at Epcot but entry is through the back, so it shouldn't impact guests in Epcot to much.
Finals will be held on Monday, so the earliest anyone will be leaving is Tuesday 29th:)
Can't wait to be in the world!!

We are arriving on Wednesday 23rd for the cheerleading and dance worlds, as we are an international team the team get allocated rooms at ASMu. ASSp is for American teams and music and movies for international teams. My daughter and her team mates are staying at music but we couldn't get rooms there, through Disney so we have booked into sports.
We went in 2012 and all the resorts were crazy busy with cheerleaders. The dance worlds are actually held in world showcase at Epcot but entry is through the back, so it shouldn't impact guests in Epcot to much.
Finals will be held on Monday, so the earliest anyone will be leaving is Tuesday 29th:)
Can't wait to be in the world!!

Good luck to your daughter's team at Worlds! We have our Senior 5 going on a paid bid this year :) My daughter will be at The Summit the following week with her team. :grouphug: I didn't realize they put US teams at Sports and international teams at the Music and Movies. I always thought it was Sports until filled, then Music, Movies, Pop, and CBR. I just know all the All Star resorts are crazy those weeks.

Hi, I just received info for our August reservation. In it it says the food court will be undergoing renovations from the 4th through September 20th... was the entire food court renovated at the time of your visit? Seems a little weird they would add that fine print to our reservation if it is already renovated.
Thanks for any info!

Last year, 2013, the End Zone food court was closed from approximately August 5th through December 20th for a complete renovation.

If there's going to be work from August 4th through September 20th 2014, I'd assume it would be some kind of refurbishment work, not the same level of major renovation as last year.

Is your reservation information from Disney or another travel agency? Is it possible there is still text covering last year's renovation that is now out of date?

As a side note, during my visit last month the area between the lobby and the food court was walled up for some kind of work starting on the second or third day I was there. You had to go around the outside of the building to get to transportation. I wasn't told by Disney this work would be going on.

Can't wait to be in the world!![/QUOTE

Will be arriving for Worlds Thursday April 24th (which I believe most will be coming in that day) we leave Wednesday the 30th
My daughters on a senior small 5 still trying to get paid.. they came in 8th at NCA out of 38 other amazing teams. We also have 2 other teams going to the summit the next weekend. One got paid the other got an AL
This is my daughters first year doing cheer so this should be fun. :cheer2:

Best of Luck @ Worlds
:flower3:

Does anyone know how far of a walk it is from Center Court building #5 to Stadium Hall? Is this building a good location to be at within the resort? My daughters play spring tennis and said they would be all for staying at Sports IF we stay in the tennis themed buildings :laughing: Thanks!

Does anyone know how far of a walk it is from Center Court building #5 to Stadium Hall? Is this building a good location to be at within the resort? My daughters play spring tennis and said they would be all for staying at Sports IF we stay in the tennis themed buildings :laughing: Thanks!

It's a bit of a walk. The tennis buildings are further back but it's nothing that isn't doable. The AS resorts in general are pretty compact and don't include very long walks. I would say it would be about a 5-7 minutes walk. You can make an advance request to stay in those rooms but there is no guarantee. Because they are further back though I wouldn't think that many request them so they would probably be able to honor it. I would mention it when you make your reservation and they will make a note of it. Hope this helps.

It's a bit of a walk. The tennis buildings are further back but it's nothing that isn't doable. The AS resorts in general are pretty compact and don't include very long walks. I would say it would be about a 5-7 minutes walk. You can make an advance request to stay in those rooms but there is no guarantee. Because they are further back though I wouldn't think that many request them so they would probably be able to honor it. I would mention it when you make your reservation and they will make a note of it. Hope this helps.

Thank you, this is helpful to know.

Can anyone tell me if a rollaway bed can be rented? My son is staying here for his Sr trip & I was curious? Not sure if these rooms could accommodate one? Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter