• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I’m not 100% certain, but I’m pretty sure. There were old beds against the walls along a whole strip and there were papers posted in the windows, just like when they were renovating at Pop, but I couldn’t get close enough to read what the papers said because the area was blocked off.
And you said it was building 7?

Yes. It was the portion of the building facing the parking lot and building 8.

Have others noticed renovations or is it just me? I’d hate to start a rumour that wasn’t true. Lol.
So far you’re the only one that has said anything. Are you still at the resort and could possibly take pictures? If not, I completely understand. What you saw sure sounds like renovations beginning

So far you’re the only one that has said anything. Are you still at the resort and could possibly take pictures? If not, I completely understand. What you saw sure sounds like renovations beginning
We just stopped by the AllStars to visit. We’re actually staying at POFQ at the moment. If I get a chance, I’ll stop by again, because now I feel like I’m second guessing myself. I’ve never been to Sports before, so I just assumed it was common knowledge that a renovation was happening. I wish I had taken pictures. If I do make it back, I promise to take pictures.

We just stopped by the AllStars to visit. We’re actually staying at POFQ at the moment. If I get a chance, I’ll stop by again, because now I feel like I’m second guessing myself. I’ve never been to Sports before, so I just assumed it was common knowledge that a renovation was happening. I wish I had taken pictures. If I do make it back, I promise to take pictures.
Please don’t feel like you have to go back there to look. We’ll be at wdw on Friday and could stop there to check.

What time was it?

Since End Zone,Intermission and World Premiere remain unlocked overnight after the Food Stations close in order to provide Guests overnight access to the Beverage Islands,the Coolers have to be locked from Midnight when the Food Stations close until around 6:30 AM when the Food Stations reopen.

The Coolers have to be locked overnight because there are no Cast Members there at that time to "watch" the Coolers(only the cleaning service(outside contractor) is around).

I knew you would have an answer for me. It may have been before 6:30 but I'm not positive.

I saw on facebook where someone said that different counties have different rules when it come to alcoholic beverages and what time they can be served. I know the all star resorts are in a different county than some of the other resorts.

I saw on facebook where someone said that different counties have different rules when it come to alcoholic beverages and what time they can be served. I know the all star resorts are in a different county than some of the other resorts.
To my knowledge there are no Blue Laws in Reedy Creek Improvement District in either Orange or Osceola County(where the All-Star Resort is located),but I could be wrong-don't drink that early!lol :)

There were old beds against the walls along a whole strip and there were papers posted in the windows, just like when they were renovating at Pop, but I couldn’t get close enough to read what the papers said because the area was blocked off.
If that's not a Refurb it is a real good impression of one!lol :)

Hi everyone! So excited to check into Sports next week! Is there a place where I can see the Recreation schedule? Specifically, I'm wondering what Movie Under The Stars will be played next Tuesday Aug 20.

Last edited:
So I will be staying for the first time at All Star Sports in early October, and previously have stayed at Pop, Movies and POFQ. I don't fly out till around 9 pm (Magical Express pick-up around 6 pm probably), and will spend the morning/afternoon in the parks. Last year at POFQ, I was able to use the showers in the restroom at the pool to freshen up, does anyone know if they also have showers at the Sports pool and if there are towels available? Looking around on Touring Plans, it seems like it does, but can anyone confirm? Thanks!

So I will be staying for the first time at All Star Sports in early October, and previously have stayed at Pop, Movies and POFQ. I don't fly out till around 9 pm (Magical Express pick-up around 6 pm probably), and will spend the morning/afternoon in the parks. Last year at POFQ, I was able to use the showers in the restroom at the pool to freshen up, does anyone know if they also have showers at the Sports pool and if there are towels available? Looking around on Touring Plans, it seems like it does, but can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Yes and yes.

Chiz0-There are Showers at all Value Resort Pools----All-Star Sports and All-Star Music have installed the nice lockers shown below at Surfboard Bay/Grand Slam/Calypso/Piano in place of the "wall" of small coin-operated lockers.

The new lockers require no fee and are "code activated".

The new area is also stocked with towels.

This new area is really nice for Guests with a late flight on check-out day who want to shower before catching DME.:)

47877979241_e5d65febb3_c.jpg

47877979121_d1aa5608f3_c.jpg

47877979011_c5efd41ff6_c.jpg

Does Sports have different options for booking a Preferred Room? For example... is Preferred different than Preferred Pool View?

When we last stayed at ASMo we had the breakfast flatbread for breakfast. I see it is no longer on their menu but on Sports menu. Staying at Sports soon and see it is only on the dinner menu. Can any one confirm that they are serving it for breakfast?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter