Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

WEDWDW how was "Food Truck Night on Broadway" ?
We went Monday night and it was AMAZING!

Other than the fact that it was cancelled due to Lightning before any of the trucks got there!lol

We are going to try again tomorrow.

It sounds like a lot of fun-they have 4-6 trucks and they pull them right onto "Broadway" between the 2 Broadway buildings.

The Activities Cast plays music and conducts games.

And alcohol is for sale! :)

(Also some of The 15s are staying in Broadway,so I am interested in seeing how they react to the Trucks "invading" their "turf"!lol)

Wow-that is very unusual to share that early.

Was there any room left for Movies Guests on the 8:30 AM Bus?

We are headed for Sports in 3 weeks-I will try to ask Management why they are now sharing at Park Open if that is still the trend.
Bus service is currently "normal"-no sharing at Park Open(except for Blizzard Beach of course).

WEDWDW did you end up going Thursday?
Yes,we did and had a great time.

There were 4 trucks and the Activities Cast had an area set up with games for the kids as well as Corn Hole.

It was a great break from the Food Court options and a real fun atmosphere with great music(the Activities Cast was playing ELO when we walked up.).

They do need to do a better job advertising it to Movies and Sports-it is in the Activities flyers,but most Guests never look at those.

For anyone heading to Sports now and interested,here is the current locations of The 15s:

Hoops Hotel----Argentina
Center Court----Paraguay and Argentina
Touchdown!----Brazil
Home Run Hotel----Argentina

We are in Surf's Up! and it is the only section without any 15s.

The main impact is in the Food Court at times.

They are almost exclusively using private buses.

They really are super nice girls for the most part,but just their sheer numbers(just like the Cheer groups,etc.) does have some affect on a Resort at times.

But,on the other hand,to see a "sea" of South American girls with matching shirts and matching backpacks marching behind a leader with a flag through the Resort really is a sight to see!

The other day a group of about a hundred Argentina 15s was walking past Intermission Food Court and we were sitting at an outside table.

There was a Family at the table next to us and we overheard one of them say:"I think they are from Michigan."!LOL

We about lost it!LOL

For anyone heading to Sports now and interested,here is the current locations of The 15s:

Hoops Hotel----Argentina
Center Court----Paraguay and Argentina
Touchdown!----Brazil
Home Run Hotel----Argentina

We are in Surf's Up! and it is the only section without any 15s.

The main impact is in the Food Court at times.

They are almost exclusively using private buses.

They really are super nice girls for the most part,but just their sheer numbers(just like the Cheer groups,etc.) does have some affect on a Resort at times.

But,on the other hand,to see a "sea" of South American girls with matching shirts and matching backpacks marching behind a leader with a flag through the Resort really is a sight to see!

The other day a group of about a hundred Argentina 15s was walking past Intermission Food Court and we were sitting at an outside table.

There was a Family at the table next to us and we overheard one of them say:"I think they are from Michigan."!LOL

We about lost it!LOL

That is some detailed info. We are checking into Sports today. Hopefully, we'll be in Surfs Up as requested.

Only time the 15s bother us is when they all get in the same line at the same time. Break it up, people! You'll have more fun yourselves. *Shrug*

We arrive Tuesday. This will be our first experience with the 15’s lol.

Please post your "impressions" of The 15s when you arrive here at Little South America,excuse me,I mean All-Star Sports.lol

Always interesting to here from Guests "living" with The 15s for the first time!:)

"Enjoy Quince" group and a couple of other groups have been having their Breakfast in the back part of End Zone around 8:00 AM and as a first-timer,definitely check that out!

Yesterday each 15 got a cookie,a banana,some bread.some orange juice and some sort of "soup" concoction.

And then they have been lining up and marching down the boardwalk and through Center Court to their buses-you will want to see that as well!:)

That is some detailed info. We are checking into Sports today. Hopefully, we'll be in Surfs Up as requested.

Only time the 15s bother us is when they all get in the same line at the same time. Break it up, people! You'll have more fun yourselves. *Shrug*

Did you get Surf's Up!(and if you did I hope you got the "back side" of Surf's Up!-The 15s walk the boardwalk LATE into the night.). :)

here are some pics from FOOD TRUCK NIGHT ON BROADWAY for anyone interested.

48281340196_0fa9a20838_h.jpg

48281340041_9e9228bf79_h.jpg

48281339896_a123f209a1_h.jpg

48281435867_d5cf5863d8_h.jpg

Did you get Surf's Up!(and if you did I hope you got the "back side" of Surf's Up!-The 15s walk the boardwalk LATE into the night.). :)

Got stuck on the end of touchdown, but the upside is we are super close to the buses and it's quiet from what we can tell, but we spend no time there outside of sleeping and showering, etc.

Blessing in disguise that we didn't get our choice, but they did keep us on the first floor. Actually think this spot works out much better for us.

The food court was very busy last night when we got back from MK around 11:00 or so (had to visit the front desk).

Got stuck on the end of touchdown, but the upside is we are super close to the buses and it's quiet from what we can tell, but we spend no time there outside of sleeping and showering, etc.

Blessing in disguise that we didn't get our choice, but they did keep us on the first floor. Actually think this spot works out much better for us.

The food court was very busy last night when we got back from MK around 11:00 or so (had to visit the front desk).

Awesome-that end of Touchdown! is so convenient to the Bus Stops-closer than any rooms in Surf's Up!.

We were in 0133 one year and were literally 20 seconds from the Bus Stops!

I think you scored a Touchdown by getting Touchdown!!

Have fun! :)

17316481735_64ce08d8dc_b.jpg

View of the Bus Stops from 0133(There is a "marked crosswalk" to use between the 2 sidewalks.)
17128931050_7604d498be_b.jpg

here are some pics from FOOD TRUCK NIGHT ON BROADWAY for anyone interested.

48281340196_0fa9a20838_h.jpg

48281340041_9e9228bf79_h.jpg

48281339896_a123f209a1_h.jpg

48281435867_d5cf5863d8_h.jpg
Thanks for posting these! Can't wait to check them out in October if they are still doing this. As a Maine girl I can confirm that Cousins Lobster is legit!

I
Awesome-that end of Touchdown! is so convenient to the Bus Stops-closer than any rooms in Surf's Up!.

View of the Bus Stops from 0133(There is a "marked crosswalk" to use between the 2 sidewalks.)

It's very convenient. I agree. We are very close to this room.

We talked about staying in this section before, but we thought the other was a little closer to the parking lot for loading and unloading. Overall, I think this was the better way to go.

We were at a similiar location 2 years ago and really convenient to the bus stops

Thanks for posting these! Can't wait to check them out in October if they are still doing this. As a Maine girl I can confirm that Cousins Lobster is legit!

You are welcome.

I hope it continues as well-I think if they will start heavy advertising at Sports and Movies,it may make it long-term.

They put "Food Truck" signs all around Music,but not at Sports and Movies.

Here are the other items available besides at the Trucks.

48281339346_7f9ed24150_k.jpg

Maybe this was posted but it looks like they are starting to renovate. We saw a room in Homerun Hotel being painted and some beds taken out of some rooms on the second floor. We also just received a letter that there will be a power outage in our particular building from noon until 2:00 tomorrow.

On a side note, wow @WEDWDW !! You weren’t kidding about the 15s in July! This is our first time visiting in July. We’re usually here in June or September. For the most part they’re well behaved but it is quite different seeing these ‘random parades’.

Maybe this was posted but it looks like they are starting to renovate. We saw a room in Homerun Hotel being painted and some beds taken out of some rooms on the second floor. We also just received a letter that there will be a power outage in our particular building from noon until 2:00 tomorrow.

On a side note, wow @WEDWDW !! You weren’t kidding about the 15s in July! This is our first time visiting in July. We’re usually here in June or September. For the most part they’re well behaved but it is quite different seeing these ‘random parades’.

There's a room a couple of doors down from us that's been torn apart for renovation as well (touchdown).

And on the way back from Epcot tonight, a couple of different groups of fifteens got in the bus line behind us. I think they got into a chanting match, or maybe they were chanting together. I don't know, but it was pretty loud. A good bit of chanting at epcot here and there as well. Not so bad for a minute, but I'm glad our bus arrived soon thereafter.

You are welcome.

I hope it continues as well-I think if they will start heavy advertising at Sports and Movies,it may make it long-term.

They put "Food Truck" signs all around Music,but not at Sports and Movies.

Here are the other items available besides at the Trucks.

48281339346_7f9ed24150_k.jpg
Thanks for posting this! I'm a sucker for cupcakes. I can see myself getting all three and rationalizing it that cupcakes can be eaten for breakfast at Disney!

Yet again, my original Pop Century reservation has been switched for an All-Star Sports reservation... but with the added of Free Dining this time around! I had to add one night so I'd check in one day earlier, and hoppers, but the end result is only about $100 more than my stay at Pop's would've been.
(At the cost of losing the Skyliner and refurbished rooms but, I'm hoping on spending the least time in my room as possible!)

Though I haven't been able to talk to anyone on the phone yet, and I need to cancel the previous reservation as I'm double booked right now. Is there any chance they could just apply the already made payments into the new reservation? Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter