Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

i thought most of the rooms did receive new mattresses.
not sure when that happened.

i was last there in january and the beds were firm.
but, i like a firm bed and had a great sleep on them.
they did give a little bit in movement if you sat on the edge of them.

the room we had i wouldn't call the mattress hard but firm.
last october the mattress at sports was old and didn't give me the support i wanted.
i always dread of getting a room that has a sagging, soft mattress on it..
only have had that happen once in all my stays at sports.

i would think since it has been 9.5 months since i was last at sports, the beds would not be brand new firm at this point.

since the op said they wouldn't be there until next year, i would think she wouldn't find the beds hard.

i'm not sure how frequent mattresses are changed out.

Its after midnight so I can say tomorrow!!! follow me on IG @devynsmommy will only be using my iphone camera! Wish us luck!!!!!
Just saw all of the pics you posted on Instagram. So awesome. Your son is precious. Looks like he had a blast. My DS favorite ride is the "blue train" as well, lol. He just turned 3 though so no big rides for him for a while. Do you have anymore pics of all star sports? Which section did you stay in? Thanks for adding me on Instagram.

Just saw all of the pics you posted on Instagram. So awesome. Your son is precious. Looks like he had a blast. My DS favorite ride is the "blue train" as well, lol. He just turned 3 though so no big rides for him for a while. Do you have anymore pics of *** ? Which section did you stay in? Thanks for adding me on Instagram.
I see these asterisks so many times when people are talking about All-Star Sports. I can only guess what you actually typed. If you're going to use an acronym make it ASSp so it doesn't get censored.

I see these asterisks so many times when people are talking about All-Star Sports. I can only guess what you actually typed. If you're going to use an acronym make it ASSp so it doesn't get censored.

In addition to avoiding potentially offensive words, we also can't refer to All-Star Music as ASM and All-Star Movies as ASM, so all three get to have a four-letter word. Er, abbreviation.

ASMu
ASMo
ASSp

In addition to avoiding potentially offensive words, we also can't refer to All-Star Music as ASM and All-Star Movies as ASM, so all three get to have a four-letter word. Er, abbreviation.

ASMu
ASMo
ASSp
True, but Music was ASM before Movies existed. The purist in me still wants to type ASM instead of ASMu. Oh well, progress.

We are at single digits today! Only 9 more days until we arrive. Starting to pack today. :laundy: Very excited for our fifth trip but first time staying at Sports! Anyone decorating their window? I have a few items I might put up not 100% sure yet. Will it be too early for Halloween theme?

We are at single digits today! Only 9 more days until we arrive. Starting to pack today. :laundy: Very excited for our fifth trip but first time staying at Sports! Anyone decorating their window? I have a few items I might put up not 100% sure yet. Will it be too early for Halloween theme?
How exciting. Since they have MNSSHP I think the Halloween decor would be fine. I put Easter window clings on my windows back in April.

Posting some pics from my August trip. We had a great time! The resort was more crowded than usual I think because of Music's food court being refurbed but it wasn't a big deal :)

We stayed in the baseball section and really ended up loving it. Nice and quiet.

8ce1cdf5-a61d-49c0-80bd-91195d2bdc2c_zpsc5dab921.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You can see the Frozen fireworks from the back corner of the Surfboard Bay pool.

10665369_10205089649105572_906823324702163175_n_zpsf863b0af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10660315_10205089649865591_8179515202241484474_n_zps887bab80.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10653722_10205089648785564_6274654553553985465_n_zps52c7c4e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10615999_10205089650905617_7123920371588472692_n_zps21057b88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10620535_10205089651425630_3463998216594124919_n_zpsa8cd78f0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10599509_10205089650345603_773638845579418073_n_zpsc6c0cbb6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am at ASSp now. I purchased a mug for length of stay however on the soda machines it says it expires on Oct 4th. We check out on September 26th. I'd be happy to "pay it forward" and leave the mug for someone who is checking in on September 25th or 26th. PM me if you'd like it. :)

My BF and I are staying at ASSp 12/14-12/22 and we are so excited! We actually just paid half of our balance tonight so were almost there.

We are currently booked for a standard room, but considering requesting a king bed and/or preferred room.

Are there more king beds in preferred or non preferred rooms? We really don't need the preferred (no plans on using the pool, don't want to deal with the noise) but are willing to stay there for a king bed.

My BF and I are staying at ASSp 12/14-12/22 and we are so excited! We actually just paid half of our balance tonight so were almost there.

We are currently booked for a standard room, but considering requesting a king bed and/or preferred room.

Are there more king beds in preferred or non preferred rooms? We really don't need the preferred (no plans on using the pool, don't want to deal with the noise) but are willing to stay there for a king bed.

There are king beds available in the preferred and non-preferred sections.

January will be our first time at ASSp. I was curious which location is better to request touchdown ( it is close to ASSp main hall) or mighty ducks (since it is close to sister resort main hall)???

So I went to the doctor for my surgery knee. It is doing great but my right knee is paining me now. Had an MRI done and it is showing a slight tear in my inside meniscus. We are going to try and let it heal on its one. Man I am never going to get to Disney at this rate:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter