• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

I had a stay booked for 9/28-10/3 at Music....but I saw Pop open up with a discount so I switched this past weekend. Now wishing I had waited to find out if this rumor is true or not. Would have been nice to get an upgrade! Though the discount no longer shows up for Pop! Oh well if it was meant to be it was meant to be! I've only have changed my resort for this trip a dozen times! So indecisive on where I wanted to stay this time around as I wanted to get the best discount possible! I'll still enjoy my trip!

I planned to be there at the end of September and haven’t heard a yet. I just booked us there last week.

I never get upgraded in all the times that I have spent at Pop. But this is a new resort for me and I want to see what it is like. But I wouldn't say no. Do I need to be paid off before the trip to even be considered for an upgrade?

I never get upgraded in all the times that I have spent at Pop. But this is a new resort for me and I want to see what it is like. But I wouldn't say no. Do I need to be paid off before the trip to even be considered for an upgrade?
No you don't, we just received an upgrade with one night's deposit on a standard room at Music.

I am so excited, I just received a call tonight asking me if I'd like to upgrade to Caribbean Beach in a 5th sleeper room! My reservation is from October 27th - Nov 2nd. I assumed that if I hadn't heard by now, I wasn't going to, but apparently there is still hope! I got my call today around 8:30 pm. :)

Tom Bricker is speculating that Music’s opening is probably going to be delayed: https://www.disneytouristblog.com/2021-disney-world-hotel-reopening-dates/
I'm pretty sure all these rumors stem from what we, those who have been moved from Music, have posted here and elsewhere... When I saw the e-mail WDW had sent me asking me to call them 5 days ago (sent last Thursday evening EST) there wasn't a single rumor to be found. Trust me, I looked, because I wanted to figure out if it was worth a long international call. There was one report on the Disboards from someone who said that the family they were travelling with had been upgraded to CBR, and one person who themselves had been moved to AoA. I also tried to find someone/anyone who had ever received an e-mail with the same wording and only found one post on TP which was unrelated to Music.

Nine times out of ten rumors on blogs and whatnot are published after the info was posted by someone else on a popular board. Tom Bricker is no exception to that. And once the first one posts it then you'll see others rehashing the same info. All we know for the time being is that some of us are being moved and others are not, even if they have the same or earlier dates. Is it possible that (part) of Music is not opening in three weeks? Yes, of course, but until everyone with a check-in date in September is moved it's nothing more than speculation.

Curious. We are arriving on Sept 15 and staying one night at AKL. We check into ASMu on the 16th and leave the 22nd. Anyone booked the same dates that been moved?

My family is due to check in on Sept 16 through Sept 20 in a standard room. They have not been contacted about any changes. Very interesting!

I’m pretty sure at this point the theory that they are delaying reopening ASMusic entirely is debunked. I really thought that would be the case, but they seem to have stopped moving people and have opened some availability back up on the calendar.

We have a extended family trip for December 9th, ten nights. We are at AK and Dolphin however a large part of our family chose Music suites. My sister called last night as AAA called her in regards to a change in her reservation. It was to late to call them last night so she is calling them today. I looked for her and nothing is available until you enter the 10th so I'm not sure whats happening... will wait to hear from her today.

This is the craziest thing I've heard but my sister was told the suite was not available until the 10th...she is staying 10 nights and told AAA she did not want to move for one day. Her agent said they would not make her move for a day and that she was being upgraded. I'm waiting to read her email today to see where. We have two other families with our group and they've heard nothing. I'm so confused.

I’m pretty sure at this point the theory that they are delaying reopening ASMusic entirely is debunked. I really thought that would be the case, but they seem to have stopped moving people and have opened some availability back up on the calendar.
Yeah I think the speculation that part of the resort won’t open on time (due to refurb not being completed or low attendance who knows) is more likely. Otherwise everyone would have been contacted by this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter