• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's All Star Movies Resort, Sleep 4 People

In desperate situations my family has resorted to someone sleeping on a pile of pillows. I can't imagine doing it for a whole very active trip, but just putting it out there

Hey All,
So we are a family of 2 adults and 2 children (12 and 16 years old), and we got a room at all star movies resort. As I see a room includes 2 beds, but I was wondering do they have Roll-Away Cots? Do any of you have an idea if we could get 2 extra cots in the room? If so how much do they cost?

How do all of you manage with 4 adults in one room there? I mean 12 and 16 years old is pretty much an adult size, so we can say 4 adults for now. If its not possible to fit 2 cots in the room, what are other options?

No rollaways available. And there's definitely not enough room in the room for two of them. I don't know why you would need two of them. You could bring an airmattress if one of the kids wanted to not be in the bed with the other.

BTW, the two beds are full size, not queen. We do 2 full size beds with our kids, no problem (we have a DD19 and a DS13) The kids don't like to share a bed, so usually I sleep with DD and DH sleeps with DS, but sometimes DS just sleeps on the floor, he always travels with a fleece blanket that he uses.

Well the problem is we are on a budget here, and we are going next week, so we really can't change anything. I am thinking to ask for maybe just the mattress part of a cot. An air-mattress would be another option as well.

And 260 sq ft is not too small. I have been in smaller rooms in Europe before, and managed to fit a roll away cot there. Even maybe put it between the two beds.

The two beds are only about 2" away from each other.

The two beds are only about 2" away from each other.
I think you meant 2', not 2". Two inches would just be too close for comfort! :crowded:

But even at 2', an air mattress is not going to fit between the beds. The problem is that there isn't a lot of floor space to put an air mattress in the value rooms where it won't be in the way.

I think you meant 2', not 2". Two inches would just be too close for comfort! :crowded:

But even at 2', an air mattress is not going to fit between the beds. The problem is that there isn't a lot of floor space to put an air mattress in the value rooms where it won't be in the way.

Yes, you are correct, of course! The air mattress is going to be in the way wherever you try to put it in a Pop or All Stars room, for sure.

Do you have a room only or is it a package? Maybe worth switching to a moderate, depending on price. Coronado springs has 7 nights next week for just under $1k on cheap tix with coupon.

thanks guys, we got an air mattress and moved the table closer to the doorway, and put the air mattress right behind the dresser until the wall.

thanks guys, we got an air mattress and moved the table closer to the doorway, and put the air mattress right behind the dresser until the wall.

We've done this before, too. It's not that bad and we just lean the mattress against the wall when it's not being slept on. Glad you figured it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter