Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone who's been recently know what options they have for refillable mugs at ASMo? I saw that GF had the halloween mug available but haven't seen anything about it being at ASMo.

I just came back on Wed., saw nothing but the basic ones, 4 different colors. No Halloween or even the Star Wars metal ones.

Does anyone who's been recently know what options they have for refillable mugs at ASMo? I saw that GF had the halloween mug available but haven't seen anything about it being at ASMo.

A Halloween mug would be fun!! Going next Halloween, keeping my fingers crossed for this for next year!

Have the showers in the bathrooms opened again? Do the rooms have coffee makers and if so do they take normal k cups?

Thank you

Do the rooms have actual refrigerators/mini-fridges or are they "beverage coolers"? Trying to determine if milk will be okay in it.

Will Uber/Lyft pick up and/or drop at individual buildings or mist you walk to front of Main building/Lobby?

Today is my 60 days.
Didn’t get space 220 😢 for Christmas. Got chefs for now and will keep trying. Got our other ADRS though. Waiting until 11/1 for last adr due to split stay.

I've booked a trip at Galactic Starcruiser next August and I'm staying at ASM the night before to make sure we don't run late from flight delays or whatever.

If I wanted to tour around WDW before heading to Starcruiser, would bell services at ASM be able to transfer my luggage, or would I need to retrieve it from them?

So I went over Labor Day and the pool water was actually too warm, if anything. I enjoyed it every day. I went a couple weeks ago for the 50th and the water in both pools was freezing. It was to the point that almost no one was in the pool even in the middle of the day. Does anyone know if Disney doesn’t heat the pool until a certain time of year? This was my first time traveling in the fall and I was shocked how cold it was.

Do they have chicken nuggets in the food court? We love Disney nuggets but the menu only shows strips.....not the same :)

Do they have chicken nuggets in the food court? We love Disney nuggets but the menu only shows strips.....not the same :)

I believe Disney has switch it all over to the chicken strips. I haven’t seen them serve chicken nuggets in a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter