Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I have been curious about that too Tiggr924; I'd love to still be there in November to see the resort decorated for Christmas.

Just got back...they are by the caricature person exiting the food court...I think that's where someone said they were before...

Weellll..... when you are there, if you happen to see that they moved the machine with Lilo and Stitch.. please let me know on this thread.. I would sure appreciate it. I'll be watching... "Always watching.." as Roz says.. :rotfl2:
Some machines do press a quarter ... others press pennies.

If Movies does do a food court remodel what would you suspect the dates may be?
We are going to book soon for late May/early June 2015 and definitely want to change resorts if a remodel is underway.

Since sports was August-December of 2013 and music is August-December of 2014 I think it would be logical to say movies should be August-December of 2015.

I have a quick question. I asked for a crib when I first made my room reservation back in Feb. Am I guaranteed a crib when I check in (our trip is in November) or should I make back up plans just in case? Sorry if this is a silly question, it's our first trip and I definitely need a crib for my son or I'll never get him to sleep. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the movies food court has been redone also or is being redone soon? I know sports was done last year and music is being done now..... We are hoping to stay at movies nov 2015 but if there's a chance at no food court we would definitely look else where ...

Interesting question, since to me the Movies food court is already a lot different from the ones at Sports and Music. I'm not sure if it specifically needs a complete redo like Sports and Music, or if they would do one to be consistent.

If they are going to follow the pattern established by Sports (Aug-Dec 2013) and Music (Aug-Dec 2014), then it'd be next year (Aug-Dec 2015) for Movies.

Question! I just called to put in a request for a refrigerator in our room for my mom's medicine and I was told by the CM that there was no need since there were already refrigerators in the rooms. However, last year I recall having to put in a request for one. Was the CM right?

Question! I just called to put in a request for a refrigerator in our room for my mom's medicine and I was told by the CM that there was no need since there were already refrigerators in the rooms. However, last year I recall having to put in a request for one. Was the CM right?

Last fall there was a full scale recall in the fridge units so there was a month or so where it was hit it miss whether your room would have a functioning unit. All units have been replaced and all rooms from value to deluxe gave a fridge.

They started pulling the refrigerators out of all resorts except suites and DVC in July 2013 because there was a fire in a fridge at Disney's Grand Californian in CA. The replacements were in all resorts by the end of 2013.

Silly question, are there coffee makers in the room or can we request one?

Are there hairdryers in the rooms. Don't want to pack it if I don't have to.

Thanks,

Yes they do but they are not great. I have very fine thin straight hair. They are minimally adequate for my blow drying needs. If you have thick hair or do any styling I'd bring your own.

(I have not been to movies yet but am basing this on the wall mounted standard motel dryers that have been in all my value and moderate stays so far)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter