DisneyQuest Voucher question

willowsnn3

DIS Veteran
Ok, have 2 rooms booked for Sept. Four people in each room. One room booked in my name and the other booked in my daughter's name. I have the regular MYW tickets for the four in my room. DD booked the free dining pkg and opted for the water parks & more for her four. Soooo, her four will already have DisneyQuest tickets but she also has 2 DQ vouchers included giving her 6 DQ tkts total. My pkg will only contain the 2 DQ vouchers for 4 people. So I'm just wondering if there is anyway her 2 extras can be removed to a card by themselves and given to the 2 people that won't have tkts??

I could be 100% wrong, so take this with a grain of salt...

...but I just got my MYW voucher book, and the two free DQs are literally tear out coupons. Pretty sure there's nothing there that links them to any one person, so I think your two could use those two vouchers.

I'm wondering about this! I'm giving mine away and since they have my name do I need to go to DQ and turn them in and give the person the tickets?

I could be 100% wrong, so take this with a grain of salt...

...but I just got my MYW voucher book, and the two free DQs are literally tear out coupons. Pretty sure there's nothing there that links them to any one person, so I think your two could use those two vouchers.

I'm wondering about this! I'm giving mine away and since they have my name do I need to go to DQ and turn them in and give the person the tickets?

Two years ago when we went, we had to go to the guest relations window (right next to DQ) to redeem the vouchers and I had to show my ID as my name was on the vouchers. Then they gave us 2 hard tickets to get into DQ. That could work this time unless they want to put it on the Magic Band. But then I guess I could desiginate which of the 4 bands to put it on.
Last year we didn't even bother with the vouchers but my grandson wasn't with us that trip and he dearly loves DQ and just found out it is supposed to be closed next year I think so he really wants to go.

I wonder why they don't give vouchers for your whole party that is on the reservation? I would trade mini golf for them, lol.

Two years ago when we went, we had to go to the guest relations window (right next to DQ) to redeem the vouchers and I had to show my ID as my name was on the vouchers. Then they gave us 2 hard tickets to get into DQ. That could work this time unless they want to put it on the Magic Band. But then I guess I could desiginate which of the 4 bands to put it on.
Last year we didn't even bother with the vouchers but my grandson wasn't with us that trip and he dearly loves DQ and just found out it is supposed to be closed next year I think so he really wants to go.

I wonder why they don't give vouchers for your whole party that is on the reservation? I would trade mini golf for them, lol.

Hahaha! I'd trade them for minigolf!

Disney Quest is no longer included in the water parks and more option. They only give you the two vouchers with a package. I tried searching the website for the admission price and could not fine anything. If I remember correctly it was between 30 and 40 dollars.

eta -
DisneyQuest
  • One-Day Admission:$47.93 Adult (10+), $41.54 Child (3-9)
from mousesavers.com

Disney Quest is no longer included in the water parks and more option. They only give you the two vouchers with a package. I tried searching the website for the admission price and could not fine anything. If I remember correctly it was between 30 and 40 dollars.

eta -
DisneyQuest
  • One-Day Admission:$47.93 Adult (10+), $41.54 Child (3-9)
from mousesavers.com
Are you sure?? I am going in a few weeks and it was represented to me when we added water parks and more to our tickets that Disney Quest was included.

I can't speak for a normal Disney pkg. but we did a Disney sports pkg. and at check in ( MB era but early) we were given a envelope with hard plastic tixs for mini golf and a booklet that had DQ vouchers in it.

Undercover tourist is saying that they took it off the list of activities for the water park and more pass since it's closing in 2016, but that you can still use it there until it closes. I hope that's true! We area planning on using it for evenings at DisneyQuest (my 8 year old loves it there!) when we go in 6 weeks.

I just spoke with Disney CM and my wp&m ticket does include disney quest. They took it off the website for future bookings since it will not be there in 2016.

Good to know. I hope it's not one of those "need to know" situations and not everyone knows about it. Darn. I was kinda looking forward to walking around DTD by myself instead of watching DH and DS play games. Maybe I'll "forget" that I know this tidbit. o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter