• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disneymovierewards codes!!!

Have others received the e-mail that went out went out with disneymovierewards as the sender claiming that they won a free Temu pallet? I know it's a scam that has gone around, but this one is specifically from dmi so guessing they were hacked. Changed my password and suggest others who got this do the same. Also keep an eye on any connected accounts and credit cards.

Have others received the e-mail that went out went out with disneymovierewards as the sender claiming that they won a free Temu pallet? I know it's a scam that has gone around, but this one is specifically from dmi so guessing they were hacked. Changed my password and suggest others who got this do the same. Also keep an eye on any connected accounts and credit cards.
Didn’t receive that one but got one from the address “Temu pallet” that was advertising Disney+ and their Black Friday $2 a month price.

I received the same email.

No problem for me, can you get the website to load on a different device on your internet? If yes the problem is probably your computer. If no then it's probably something with your network, you can confirm by trying to load the page on your cellphone data rather than your wifi.

Yes! I can get to it on Firefox or Chrome incognito, but regular Chrome isn't working. Been a couple of weeks for me. Since they stopped supporting the app I rarely try on my phone.

I'm hoping no one else runs into this issue, but if so, here's my journey:

I never tried on an actual computer - these were all on my phone. Over the last couple of weeks, I had tried on my own wifi, a friend's wifi, cellular data, and nothing worked. Chrome incognito worked the first few days that everything else was not, but then it eventually quit also. I just downloaded the Firefox app, and it is working this morning to get caught up on the last several days' worth of codes! Thank you both - I love my Disboards friends! :)

It's scammers spoofing the email address, the same way they do with phone numbers that look local. Just mark it as a phishing attempt otherwise your regular DisMovieInsiders email might start going to spam.

I'm hoping no one else runs into this issue, but if so, here's my journey:

I never tried on an actual computer - these were all on my phone. Over the last couple of weeks, I had tried on my own wifi, a friend's wifi, cellular data, and nothing worked. Chrome incognito worked the first few days that everything else was not, but then it eventually quit also. I just downloaded the Firefox app, and it is working this morning to get caught up on the last several days' worth of codes! Thank you both - I love my Disboards friends! :)
YAY! Glad you got it working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter