disneymovierewards codes!!!

Yay, this put my over 900 so I can grab a gift card
Hmm, well it did, but not it's not loading the redeem page.
I got the page to partially load on the app, but nothing on the website. They just dropped all that May the 4th stuff on the redemption page, so that might be part of the problem.

I always automatically just filter to gift cards, so I didn't look.
Thanks, I've been doing both but that one hasn't popped-up for me.

EDIT: It could be because I already redeemed two Turning Red Gift Cards (900 pts for $10) back in March? IDK

Thanks, I've been doing both but that one hasn't popped-up for me.

EDIT: It could be because I already redeemed two Turning Red Gift Cards (900 pts for $10) back in March? IDK
It says limit 4. I will say, it loaded most of the gift cards, then hung up for about 30 seconds, then loaded the rest of them, which is where this one was.

It says limit 4. I will say, it loaded most of the gift cards, then hung up for about 30 seconds, then loaded the rest of them, which is where this one was.
Same for me, but the last ones that load are Mickey for 1000 pts and Grogu for 1100 pts. Looking back at all the cards I've redeemed, I did get the same Turning Red one back in Oct of 2022 and another way back in March of 2022. So technically that would put me at the 4 limit. I'm just surprised that they are still showing up at all after this much time no matter how many you have or haven't redeemed. Seemed like it was a brand new drop. Guess not...

Glad you were able to snag one!

Last edited:
After selecting "Gift Cards and Codes," scroll down. It seems to stop at a Raya gift card, but you should also see a spinning wheel saying "loading more rewards." Then, scroll back up to the top of the page, and then back down. More gift cards should have loaded, and hopefully you should be able to find the discounted Turning Red card.

I know this seems crazy.... But it worked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter