• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My fiancé and I will be in WDW for a week and doing the 5-night Disney Dream Bahamian double-dip this June/July.

Which cruise activities and excursions do you highly recommend? It can be onboard or offshore. We already have been looking into some of the tastings which we thoroughly enjoyed during our last Disney voyage. We also plan to brunch and possibly do dinner at Palo or Remy.

He does not want to have a jam-packed day and wants to relax as much as possible. He really likes food, video games, and the water. I don’t think a massage is appealing to him, but if there are other options that you recommend within the spa, it may be worth it.

Thank you fellow DISers!!

:disrocks::disrocks:

You've cruised Disney before so you know most of the things that people could discuss here.

For the most part, there is no recommended excursion for Nassau. I endorse day passes to the Rainforest Room on the morning of Nassau.

What exactly is the rainforest room? Any links to posts that show photos and share details?

Also, what does everybody think of Remy/Palo compared for brunch? And then for dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter