Disneyland?

Pixieshouse

DIS Veteran
I hope I am asking this in the right place. I love the DIS boards, is there a place the covers DL and CA? I live on the West coast and haven't been to WDW in over 10 years :( I hope to be back there soon, but in the mean time get my fix in CA! :)

THanks

Pixieshouse said:
I hope I am asking this in the right place. I love the DIS boards, is there a place the covers DL and CA? I live on the West coast and haven't been to WDW in over 10 years :( I hope to be back there soon, but in the mean time get my fix in CA! :)

THanks
This is it.

We have 4 DLR/CA boards with slightly different slants, the mods will always move the thread to the board where we think you will get the best response (with a link to follow) so you can't make a mistake! :)

I am also from the West Coast. Just got back from Staying at the Disneyland Hotel. I felt like I was in Florida again. The pool is better then any pool, I've been in at all the Disney World Resorts. No Offense to WDW, but Disneyland rocks. We have more rides the Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter