Disneyland Trip 06 Day 5

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
Cast: Lynn (that’s me) self proclaimed Disneyland Princess 40, DD, Tiffany 19, Chrissy, my best friend in the whole world 37, her DD’s Heather 15, and Sarah 12

Day 5...Wednesday March 14

Today, Sarah was the only one who wanted to go over to the park with me so we got up at 7:30 and headed out...I decided to make this my shopping morning so when we got to the park we stopped and had breakfast at Carnation Cafe...Sarah got eggs, potatoes, bacon, and a croissant with a side of fruit and hot chocolate to drink...I got the croissant sandwich with a side of potatoes, it came with fruit... 2 pots of :coffee: , and milk...afterwards we went over by the castle...that show americas next model or whatever it is was there doing professional photo shoots with Mickey and Belle was over at the Plaza Pavillion so we took pics with her :love: ..during the wait they had finished up at the castle and were letting people through once again so I had a picture taken with :tink: in my hand and then started my shopping...I told Sarah the night before what my intentions were but like a normal 12 yo, they think you should be done in half hour :rotfl2: so she decided she wanted to go back to the hotel :rolleyes: ...the rest of the girls didnt want to come to the park at all today but wanted to venture out of anaheim and do some shopping so I told Chrissy that she should go to Citadel Outlet shops...every trip ive ever made to anaheim, we always are bumper to bumper on the 5 South...this time, the I5 N was the one packed...so it took them an hour to get there...bummer for them eh?:rolleyes1...i got my gold :earsgirl: at mad hatter, did some shopping at the emporium, got the 50th CD at 20th Century Music Co., ventured in market house to listen in on the phone conversation, went over to the princess: shop then went to NOS and stood around club 33 to see if anyone was going to come in or out of there so I could get a sneek peek... :sad2: nothin! only people that went there were ones who wanted to take a pic in front of the door.. went to Cristal d’ Orleans and purchased a fairy with a rose next to it on an oval mirror...the price was $21 so the store clerk went across the way to get one boxed so while I waited, I watched the guy work on the glasses...when the clerk came back she told me the price was only $9.95... :faint: THAT has never happened at DL before...I finished my shopping around 2 or so and I decided to do some things that I never get to do because no one else is really interested...I took a tour of the boudin factory and mission tortilla factory, took my time going down the trail by BTMR...people watched...the only ride I went on that day was Mark Twain (which I’ve only ridden twice before)...it was such a peaceful time for me...even though the parks were :crowded: as heck I was very content and just plain happy:goodvibes: ...I stopped for lunch at Paradise Wharf cafe and got brocolli cheese soup in a breadbowl...warmed me up good...I just sat at the table overlooking the water...just beautiful...then I went over to Muppets :3dglasses and watched the show..cute but definitely one of those things that I would do just once...Chrissy called me and said she wanted to know if I wanted to go see Aladdin so I told her I would meet her by the theater a few minutes before 6..hmph :snooty: she waited soo long that they almost didnt make it...only had 4 minutes before they were going to close it up...too close for comfort for me...and then we had hard time finding seats...show was great of course...i just love the :genie: ...hes awesome...hes been there for awhile now...hope he sticks around because its gonna be hard to replace him...after the show the girls wanted to ride some more but we didnt have long because the park closed at 8 (thats what they get) :lmao: so heather and Chrissy went to strips dips and chips while Sarah, Tiff, and I rode the sun wheel...we decided on going on the swinging, sliding car with much whining from Sarah...I have to say that ride is a little scary...it doesnt just swing back and forth a little bit....i thought for a minute we were gonna fly across the seat...everytime we swung all three of us screamed :scared1: ...but at least we were some amusement for the people in the next car...by the time we got off, the park was ready to close and I wanted to go back to DL but as usual, only Sarah wanted to go...we went over and rode SM, and IJ and then decided to get some food...Sarah got a turkey leg and I went to Bengal and got the bengal, safari and the banyan with an order of tiger tails...i couldnt even finish it all.. :eek: (eyes bigger than stomach)..after we ate we rode BTMR and started going towards SM but I was soooo tired I begged off...we went back to the hotel and everybody was asleep so sarah and I turned on tv and I passed out soon after that....

Day 6 (final day at the park) to come

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter