Disneyland Trip 06 Day 3 and 4

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
Cast: Lynn (that’s me) self proclaimed Disneyland Princess 40, DD, Tiffany 19, Chrissy, my best friend in the whole world 37, her DD’s Heather 15, and Sarah 12

Day 3...Monday March 13

On this day none of my party wanted to go early :rolleyes2 ...(are you sensing a pattern here)? except me of course but I was a little tired so I decided to not ask for a wakeup call and would get up on my own time and go to the park...I woke up around 8:30 so I got ready and about that time the rest of the group woke up and wanted to go somewhere for breakfast...I ended up not even going to the park but instead went with them to get food as Chrissy didnt know her way around anaheim and I didnt want a call saying she was lost..we went to Mimi’s and had a great server...he made us laugh alot! :lmao: ..Chrissy got this Mediterranean omlette, Heather got the french toast, Sarah got the fruit plate with a side of bacon, I got fried eggs with a cajun apple chicken sausage ( huge) and Tiff got a burger...food was great as usual...by the time we got done it was about 12 or so...went back to the hotel and hopped on the shuttle to the park...headed first to CA and rode the same rides we usually do except this time Sarah and I rode Grizzly River Run..Sarah was the one who mostly got wet :rotfl: I had on my poncho hehe...after a couple of hours Chrissy and Heather were ready to go back to the hotel...so Sarah and Tiff stayed with me and we went over to DL and rode SM some more...truthfully, nothing jumps out at me much for the remainder of the night except we did go to get another pretzel at coke corner ...got back to the room about 11ish...watched tv till I fell to sleep...

Day 4...Tuesday March 14

Today was our character breakfast at Plaza Inn...we had a PS for 9:10 ...Tiffany seems to feel she has outgrown these types of meals so she bowed out...and not gracefully I might add. :rolleyes2 .. I went over to the park before the rest of them (as usual) when it opened and browsed through some of the shops...they didnt get over there till a little after 9:30...checked in and were seated almost immediately...food was great as usual...characters were Minnie, Goofy, Eeyore, Tigger, Chip..not alot of them but it was fine...enjoyed the meal very much...after we ate, Chrissy decided this would be her shopping day so Heather and she left Sarah and I to our own vices...we headed over to SM again! and rode that twice...then we went into Innoventions and played for a bit in there...we decided to go over to CA and check out Sorcerers workshop where we met a young lady who looked to be about 20 or so and she joined in our little group to dubb our voices for Beauty and the Beast...that was fun...then we went to ToT and got fastpasses and went to Soarin and waited it out...by then it was time to ride ToT...we also went over to this kiosk right next to the farmers market (cant remember the name) and got some grapes and water...we went almost every day to this kiosk...they had fresh cut pineapple spears, all kinds of different fruit, mickey bread, chips, sodas, water, etc...just a tip...we all know how much a bottle of water costs at the parks...at this kiosk they sold a HUGE bottle of water for $4.50 that lasted me all day..we continued to go on the same rides we always do lol....but then we started getting hungry so we went over to Burger Invasion for Sarah and Taste Pilots Grill for me...I had a cheddar burger and crisscross fries with the works (cheese, chili, tomatoes, onions, and sour cream)...very good and filling...went next door to Soarin again (oh we had gotten a fastpass before we ate)...after that we decided that we would ride Screamin so we made our way there only to find they were out of fastpasses and the line was over an hour wait..we made our way over to ToT and on the way Sarah wanted to play some of the boardwalk games...she lost all of them :confused3 then the remainder of the evening we did ToT back to back...that ride is awesome...it is the only ride in the world that I can now ride with both hands in the air at all times lol...when we took our last ride on it, I checked the time and it was 3 minutes to closing time so and I was really tired by this time so we decided not to go over to DL as the lines were huge...went back to the hotel and hung out with the other girls...They all wanted to watch a movie (Harry Potter) so we rented it...beware!!! price was $12.99...my dd said it was $3.50...I found out the correct price upon checkout bleh! The movie had barely started but I was out like a light...

Next Day 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter