Disneyland Treats and Snacks To Take Home -Update Post 39 I'm Home What Did I Buy

Update - The Taste Test

All of these treats were new to me (yes I know shock, HOW many times have I been to Disneyland!! :earboy2: )

Apple Pie Apple
Success :) Ive always been afraid to try the caramel apples as they just seem so huge and hard to eat. Cutting it up was a really good idea, although next time I will put the cut up bits in a container, not a bag. I will defiantly try another one on my next visit.

Rice Krispie Treat
Success :) Again Ive always been afraid to try then as they are so big. However next time I will try one with normal chocolate. And cutting it up and eating over a few days was a great idea.

Cake Pop
Kinda Success. I loved the cake inside, but no so much the flavoured white chocolate. The one I had from Pooh Corner with normal chocolate was much nicer. On my next trip, I will get the normal chocolate one.

Goofy Gummies
Success :) The character shapes were a great novelty and they tasted like gummies I get from here

Cake Pop
Kinda Success. I loved the cake inside, but no so much the flavoured white chocolate. The one I had from Pooh Corner with normal chocolate was much nicer. On my next trip, I will get the normal chocolate one.

I've always found white chocolate to be too sweet, no matter what it's on. I prefer milk chocolate. Not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but will def. pick it before I put any white chocolate on my plate.

I've always found white chocolate to be too sweet, no matter what it's on. I prefer milk chocolate. Not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but will def. pick it before I put any white chocolate on my plate.

European white chocolate is much nicer :) my current favorite is Lindt

Glad to hear you enjoyed your treats! This gives me the idea to buy a couple of things at Marceline's to take back home with me; I'll bring a couple of containers with me in case I see something I want to tote back and eat later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter