Disneyland Sweepstakes Online Giveaways

For those that are interested...there were 62 different words used over the course of the 476 days of this contest. Five words were only used once (Adventureland, Canoe, Castle, Orleans, and Pirate), 11 words were used 10 times (Bayou, Crockett, Dumbo, Emporium, Grizzly, Mansion, Merlin, Mules, Rocket, Surreys, and Toontown), 6 words were used 11 times (Alice, Critter, Pirates, Tinkerbell, Toad, Tomorrowland), and 2 words were used 12 times (Horseshoe and Omnibus).

For those that are interested...there were 62 different words used over the course of the 476 days of this contest. Five words were only used once (Adventureland, Canoe, Castle, Orleans, and Pirate), 11 words were used 10 times (Bayou, Crockett, Dumbo, Emporium, Grizzly, Mansion, Merlin, Mules, Rocket, Surreys, and Toontown), 6 words were used 11 times (Alice, Critter, Pirates, Tinkerbell, Toad, Tomorrowland), and 2 words were used 12 times (Horseshoe and Omnibus).

Hopefully you didn't count them?!

Is there an end date for this contest. Surprised to see it still running even thought he 60th anniversary stuff in the parks has ended.

It technically ends at 6:59 am tomorrow (Friday, September 9th), so today is last new word. I think they ran it past the end of the 60th so they could get in one last whole week for the weekly drawing (which runs from 7:00 am Friday until 6:59 am the next Friday).

I had a running tally going that I updated periodically, so it was pretty quick/easy to get the word count and frequency.

I thought so. Just cuz I remembered seeing so many of the same words :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter