Disneyland Sweepstakes Online Giveaways

You did see the the Rules for Eligibility?

3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to persons, who are: (i) as of the time of submission of an entry (an “Entry”) not minors as defined by their state/province/territory/country of primary residence (“Minors”); (ii) as of Entry and time of acceptance of any prize, a legal resident of, and physically located within, the 50 United States, D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec) or Mexico (collectively, “Territory”); (iii) for entry into the Daily Sweepstakes (as defined below in Section 4), physically present at the Disneyland® Resort premises in Anaheim, CA (the “Resort”) ...

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/diamond-days-sweepstakes-official-rules/

its the weekly drawing
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C., Mexico and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are age of majority as of date of entry. Sweepstakes starts 5:00 AM PT on 5/22/15 and ends 6:59 AM PT on 9/11/15. Weekly sweepstakes starts Friday at 7:00 AM PT each week and ends at 6:59 AM PT the following Friday. Each eligible weekly entry automatically entered into final prize sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of method of entry. Only certain prizes determined by the Sponsor will be awarded in any given week; specific prizes to be awarded in the weekly sweepstakes will be announced online at www.Disneyland.com/DiamondDays the preceding week. Correct word of the day must be included in all eligible entries. Potential winner may receive a notification text. Msg. & data rates may apply. For Official Rules including full details on how to enter, full list of prizes, privacy policy and notification, visit www.Disneyland.com/DiamondDays. Sponsor: Disney Memories, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, U.S.A.

You did see the the Rules for Eligibility?

That confused me too. But [Online] entries are automatically entered into the Weekly drawing (which you can enter daily by my read). Just don't enter by phone and you should be fine.

Daily contest is in park, weekly is online. You can enter daily for the weekly contest. We are coming in Oct...contest ends Sept 11...wish it was lasting longer!

There are three locations at the Disneyland Resort that are not in the parks where you can get the Word of the Day. The daily sweepstakes winner will receive a text around 11am and has up to an hour to redeem the prize.

You can text Word of the day to the Disneyland Sweeps at: 347639

Here is one of the Word of the days signs that we saw before the sweepstakes began:

IMG_8353.JPG

Last edited:
There are three locations at the Disneyland Resort that are not in the parks where you can get the Word of the Day. The daily sweepstakes winner will receive a text around 11am and has up to an hour to redeem the prize.

You can text Word of the day to the Disneyland Sweeps at: 347639

Here is one of the Word of the days signs that we saw before the sweepstakes began:

View attachment 98766

I tried that texting but it isn't working for some reason. I receive a reply but it is just to say that my message was not recognized . Lol

I just went to the sweetie site and entered the word they had up on their page and I got the "you have entered an incorrect word" message :(:guilty::sad:

I can't try til tomorrow now!

I just went to the sweetie site and entered the
word they had up on their page and I got the "you have entered an incorrect word" message :(:guilty::sad:

I can't try til tomorrow now!

Don't feel bad.....have a tissue. :) I just entered and was told I already had. :( Hmm interesting for I had last done so yesterday morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter