Disneyland, Steve Martin Style

stickeymouse

DIS Veteran
In a recent episode of the DIS, they counted down the best places to get cool on a hot day. They mentioned somewhere with a video featuring Steve Martin. I'm a HUGE S.M. fan and would love to make sure I catch this when I visit DL in two weeks. Where is the video?

Also, while I'm on the subject, where was the location of the magic shop in which Steve Martin used to work? I know it's no longer there, but I would love to know where it used to be.

In a recent episode of the DIS, they counted down the best places to get cool on a hot day. They mentioned somewhere with a video featuring Steve Martin. I'm a HUGE S.M. fan and would love to make sure I catch this when I visit DL in two weeks. Where is the video?

Also, while I'm on the subject, where was the location of the magic shop in which Steve Martin used to work? I know it's no longer there, but I would love to know where it used to be.

The video is in the waiting area for Moments with Mr. Lincoln.

The magic shop is on Main Street. I have no idea if it is the original that Steve Martin worked at but he does have a signed pic up in the store.

I love watching that video and watch it every trip before we watch Lincoln. And the Magic Shop is indeed still on Main Street. As far as I know it's in the same spot. It's very small. But I'm not 100%.

Oh, I thought I had read that the magic shop was no longer there. I'm glad I'll get to see it!

Be sure to look at all the Houdini memorabilia in the Magic Shop windows. It belongs to the shop's owner, who has a large collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter