• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland solo

tink71973

Mouseketeer
I am going out to Califorina to see a dear friend and we will be at Disneyland on Saturday but I am thinking of going to the park on Thursday by my self I have never done this but I love Disneyland. Has anyone gone it alone any advise. Thanks :earsgirl:

Tons of times, especially when I worked there, in my earlier years, after work! I'd go by myself and walk main street and just take in all there was to see, did some shopping, had a churro, took in a parade. It's so fun to do really. I didn't ride lots of rides but enjoyed the atmosphere and happy faces around me!

I go it alone all the time. It's great. Ride what you want. Eat where and when you want. Shop when you want. Just sit and people watch if you want. And you can make use of those single rider lines (DL--Splash Mountain, DCA--Soarin', GRR, CA Screamin', Maliboomer, Muholland Madness).

I have never done it but think it would be great! It would be a dream come true to go on the rides I like first, and shop in any store I want for as long as I want. We have been soooo many times and I have never been to any of the shops across the street from the Emporium. Plus you'll make great time not having to stop for bathroom breaks all day (in our family, no one can seem to go at the same time and it turns into a domino effect!). So go, have a great time...and I'll be with you in spirit!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter