• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Return Dates for Fantasmic, World of Color & New Finale to Main Street Electrical Parade

A HUUUUGE shootout to @trstno1 for helping me out!! We are all secured for all 5 of us for the first showing on June 19! We did a trial run at a different time where the first batch of five for the later show was dropped. But with delays in notifications from the disboard conversation, 3 of the 5 were already grabbed before I could get my shot. THIS time, we moved to a meetup at 3:30AM and I just continually refreshed my booking availability as we counted down to the release. Thanks again soooooo much!
Yay! I was rooting for you! We will be at the first dessert party on June 19th too!

And wow trstno1, so nice of you to do that in the middle of the night!

Anyone else notice WoC isn't populating for June yet? It shows for May, and all the other shows in DL are showing up in June plus the Grad Nite special, but WoC is no where to be seen!

If you happen to be slow on the draw and don’t get a spot for WOC, is it still possible to view? Where about would you have to stand? Or do they pretty much cordon off the area and if you didn’t get a ticket then you are screwed?

If you happen to be slow on the draw and don’t get a spot for WOC, is it still possible to view? Where about would you have to stand? Or do they pretty much cordon off the area and if you didn’t get a ticket then you are screwed?
I read in a few different posts that there are some standby areas. I can't remember where though.

Anyone else notice WoC isn't populating for June yet? It shows for May, and all the other shows in DL are showing up in June plus the Grad Nite special, but WoC is no where to be seen!
Lack of hours is kind of annoying me. I know what the WOC hours are, mostly, but they don't even have park hours out 60 days before, after I have made my dining reservations. I understand them changing, but this seems a bit late. Oh well, what are you going to do:confused3

I read in a few different posts that there are some standby areas. I can't remember where though.

I am wondering about the standby areas also. We have 3 days in June and only one day isn't a Grad Night, but that's our arrival day and we won't be in the park by noon for the virtual queue. Will the 9 pm showings be open to everyone on the Grad Nights? Or do we need to try for standby on our one night that isn't a Grad Night?

Thanks!

I am wondering about the standby areas also. We have 3 days in June and only one day isn't a Grad Night, but that's our arrival day and we won't be in the park by noon for the virtual queue. Will the 9 pm showings be open to everyone on the Grad Nights? Or do we need to try for standby on our one night that isn't a Grad Night?

Thanks!
That’s exactly what I want to know as well since we won’t be in the parks at noon on our arrival day. I am also hoping for standby areas :)

That’s crazy! I’m not crazy about the vague times
Just to clarify that-- I was the one who reported that timing. The vague time was only because I tried at 1:30AM when I happened to wake up and it wasn't available. I fell asleep, woke back up at 3:30AM, and it was available. There may be a set time, which I suspect is 3AM, but I'm not sure exactly what it is and nobody else has volunteered to get up at 3AM to check. :D

Just to clarify that-- I was the one who reported that timing. The vague time was only because I tried at 1:30AM when I happened to wake up and it wasn't available. I fell asleep, woke back up at 3:30AM, and it was available. There may be a set time, which I suspect is 3AM, but I'm not sure exactly what it is and nobody else has volunteered to get up at 3AM to check. :D
Oh you mean 0300 (like am, not pm)
I like that better than the afternoon time. I’m a nurse and I’m up early, I can check soon and report back

When you go to the Fantasmic dining or the hungry bear to go and search, it is now letting me choose a time. It wasn’t letting me a choose a time before today, so either a glitch or it is coming soon.

Clarifying that River Belle let’s you search 7:15 only and on the go package is like 3:00-8:30. It won’t work in the app though and then you can’t search for a time for Blue Bayou.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter