• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Return Dates for Fantasmic, World of Color & New Finale to Main Street Electrical Parade

That is absolutely an epic fail on their part, I would be complaining big time on that and not using their services again.
A huge fail! It was everywhere that it opened on April 20th. Maybe she is getting it confused with the World of Color Dining Package which isn’t available yet. Everyone thought it would be on the 20th also along with the dessert party and it wasn’t, then Disney changed the website to say Coming Soon later.

Question about Dinning Packages for WoC. Do they have them for both the first and second shows or just for the first one? If both, are you able to choose?

Well, isn't this just lovely. My TA said that Disney was telling her it's not available yet. And as I look now, there is availability to book on June 15 and June 16 for 1 person only. I need 5. Anywhere between June 15 and June 19. I'll keep checking if things open up more, but now I'm really upset. It was the ONE extra thing we've really been looking forward to, and there's high probability it won't happen now. Ugh!!!!@@@@!!!!
That's so discouraging. I would keep checking, especially as it gets closer because someone might cancel. Also, as someone else said, you could book that 1 slot and hopefully more will open up for the same night.

They usually have them for both. Typically the time of your dining reservation determined which show you got your ticket for. They have not started offering the dinning packages yet.
Thanks! This helps a lot. My trip isn't till August, trying to figure out how the system might be as we've never done WoC before.

Well, isn't this just lovely. My TA said that Disney was telling her it's not available yet. And as I look now, there is availability to book on June 15 and June 16 for 1 person only. I need 5. Anywhere between June 15 and June 19. I'll keep checking if things open up more, but now I'm really upset. It was the ONE extra thing we've really been looking forward to, and there's high probability it won't happen now. Ugh!!!!@@@@!!!!
Who is it? I don’t want to use them!! I’ve never needed a TA for Disneyland though.

You might try a reservation finder too. I think they work with the WOC dessert party, but I could be wrong.

I wonder if they will also do a virtual queue for F! like the are for WoC. Last trip we did the grab and go package with Hungry Bear and loved it, but I cannot remember if F! had fastpass section or not.

So, quick update. I did grab the one open spot. Re: our TA, we began in 2015 for our first family WDW trip. We wanted to go with a local certified TA, because helping small business is a good thing. A couple years later, her TA business has grown significantly from herself as the sole agent to now having close to 20 home-based agents. and she placed us with one of her newer agents beginning in 2018. Have used for 6 more WDW, DCL, DLR trips from 2018 to now, plus another DCL and DLParis within 15 months. There had been some increasing signs of dizziness, that we just brushed off (getting our itineraries late, etc - but we are very hands on with our planning, so we had no worries personally.) But I absolutely need to have my TA book things for me due to my work schedules and crazy kid activity life. She's had a lot of personal and family health issues and recently lost her husband also, so I sincerely want to grant lots of grace and understanding. But when it comes to this, I had to place a call to the TA company president, who I'm FB friends with in the same town. They put me on multiple reservation finders and the TA is sending me a Disney gift card (oh, BTW, she usually does that as a thank you for each trip, but there were a couple that we didn't receive as promised until our last day.). The Prez offered for us to switch to a different agent if we wanted. The hard decision is that while we kinda do, we realize the impact of losing us to a newly single mom TA business as well.

She obviously heard from the Prez, bc she texted me today saying that she's tried from 60 days out, but Disney tech doesn't know why it was circling (60 days out was April 17), and there was no initial communication that said, "Hey, I'm sorry, I'm trying, but I can't find availability." THAT I can understand. I don't demand we get everything we want. But at least be upfront on the communication. It was only when I checked in several days later because I hadn't seen a cc charge or anything that she said that Disney was telling her it wasn't out yet....which was clearly false.

So, anyway. That's where we are.

She just texted me now and reminded me that there's a virtual queue for WoC also, if I wasn't aware. Yes, I'm aware, but that's not the point. We want the relaxed seating area....but it doesn't do anything about the extreme lack of communication.

So, as I continue to hope and try for WoC Dessert availability, the TA has offered to seemingly pick up the tab on a WoC Dining package, when they are available. I wasn't planning on it initially, so now I'm having trouble getting all my information together. Has Disney announced when THAT package would be available? Standing room is not really a preferred thing, especially after a long day, and knowing my own kids ability to stand, it was never really an option....but if reserved SEATING just cannot be secured, then I suppose this would be the next best option. Do we know when the dining package would become available for booking?

So, as I continue to hope and try for WoC Dessert availability, the TA has offered to seemingly pick up the tab on a WoC Dining package, when they are available. I wasn't planning on it initially, so now I'm having trouble getting all my information together. Has Disney announced when THAT package would be available? Standing room is not really a preferred thing, especially after a long day, and knowing my own kids ability to stand, it was never really an option....but if reserved SEATING just cannot be secured, then I suppose this would be the next best option. Do we know when the dining package would become available for booking?

No word on dining yet. The web pages also say that you ask for it at the restaurant when you checkin, not an advanced reservation. I don't know how they handle demand with that. It seems that early diners would benefit. Good luck. I had a 6/21 that I canceled, but I had read that you needed a different nearby date. Otherwise, I would have PMed you.

No word on dining yet. The web pages also say that you ask for it at the restaurant when you checkin, not an advanced reservation. I don't know how they handle demand with that. It seems that early diners would benefit. Good luck. I had a 6/21 that I canceled, but I had read that you needed a different nearby date. Otherwise, I would have PMed you.
Thanks, we are flying home on June 20.

I believe they took that wording down. We took a screen grab of that offer and booked a reservation at Storyteller's for later this week. Reports from opening weekend say the restaurants refused to honor the "upgrade to package" and then the website was changed. We cancelled our dining reservation ... for now ... hoping for some other time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter