• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Return Dates for Fantasmic, World of Color & New Finale to Main Street Electrical Parade

Is anyone interested in a reservation for 2 people for the Plaza Inn Dining package on 4/30 @ 1:20 p.m.? I am going to cancel it soon and will try to coordinate if anyone wants to try to grab it.

Has anyone been able to book a Fantasmic dining package? I waited in the que, got to the page and it doesn't show any times available for any restaurant. In the app it still says temporarily unavailable.

Has anyone been able to book a Fantasmic dining package? I waited in the que, got to the page and it doesn't show any times available for any restaurant. In the app it still says temporarily unavailable.
They haven’t announced a return date for the Fantasmic Dining. Today was for World of Color Dessert Party. We thought it was for World of Color Dining Package too, but none showed up today so you just book a table at those restaurants and ask to be upgraded while you dine.

For anyone who is interested in the Electrical Parade merch like the light up Elliott bucket or light-up turtle sipper, it looks like a bunch of quick-service shops will offer them via mobile order! Thank goodness. This means it might be a little less chaotic trying to get one- if you dare to try, haha.

Credit to GothicRosie on Instagram! These are her posts/pictures.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    463.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    485.5 KB · Views: 29

They haven’t announced a return date for the Fantasmic Dining. Today was for World of Color Dessert Party. We thought it was for World of Color Dining Package too, but none showed up today so you just book a table at those restaurants and ask to be upgraded while you dine.
Okay, great thanks. I was in the queue for World of Color Dessert but I had it in my mind somewhere that they all opened today. Thank you!

Mine just switched to being in the waiting room. It says wait time "more than an hour."
Wow that was ugly. I started refreshing the WOC page at 8 am CST (6 PT) I think I got the Sit tight screen around 10:15, finally got my tickets at 11:45. The first date I grabbed crashed getting to the pay screen, then when I went back, it was gone. Thankfully my boss didn't catch me :rolleyes1

I’m so excited. We’re at Disneyland now and they just announced that they are having a media preview of the Electrical Parade.
My daughter asked a storekeeper if there were fireworks on tonight and she said, “Yes, weather permitting but you should be on MainStreet by 8 pm.” Then she winked.
We found great seats along with everyone else lining Main Street.
Good thing I brought glow sticks for the Grandkids!

Last edited:
I’m so excited. We’re at Disneyland now and they just announced that they are having a media preview of the Electrical Parade.
My daughter asked a storekeeper if there were fireworks to tonight and she said, “Yes, weather permitting but you should be on MainStreet by 8 am.” Then she winked.
We found great along with everyone else lining Main Street.
How wonderful! Have fun :)

My daughter asked a storekeeper if there were fireworks to tonight and she said, “Yes, weather permitting but you should be on MainStreet by 8 am.” Then she winked.
We found great along with everyone else lining Main Street.
The best pixie dust! You will have such a story to share for years to come. Soak in every second.

We ended up enjoying the parade despite the changes. I wanted to share our experience with World of Color… the virtual queue system is not ideal. I really hope they move back to paper FastPass tickets for this and Fantasmic. The queue sold out in seconds like Rise of the Resistance used to be. I never felt rushed to get the paper fastpass tickets for World of Color or Fantasmic. Obviously you had to get there in the morning but you had a much better chance. Checking in for World of Color was also very slow as the Cast Members were trying to scan every single barcode… maybe Magic Band scanners would speed this up later this year but that would only work if you chose to use a Magic Band. Just my thoughts. We are still SO happy the shows are back!! I was hoping World of Color would have all the fountains fixed. It has never been the same since it broke in 2018 but it was still enjoyable.
The ticket scanning is not new. They had started to do that back before the Covid closure when they switched to the maxpass system for shows.

Looks like everything is back and working OK, which is great to see. Seems like the Youtube channel known as Freshbaked (not my channel btw) have footage confirming this -
. Now looking personally forward to seeing the shows when my wife and I get out there again, hopefully later in the year.

Had anyone been able to book the WoC dessert party for June? My TA says it's not available yet, but the app has the "book experience" tab working AND occasional dates in May have available times listed, but nothing in June. This is the one extra thing we wanted for this trip. I hope it's not sold out!!

Had anyone been able to book the WoC dessert party for June? My TA says it's not available yet, but the app has the "book experience" tab working AND occasional dates in May have available times listed, but nothing in June. This is the one extra thing we wanted for this trip. I hope it's not sold out!!
I have it for June 19th. I got it on The 20th when they released them. They are up to June 24th today and you can book June 25th tomorrow, June 26th on Wednesday, etc. Use the website not the app.

I have it for June 19th. I got it on The 20th when they released them. They are up to June 24th today and you can book June 25th tomorrow, June 26th on Wednesday, etc. Use the website not the app.
Well, isn't this just lovely. My TA said that Disney was telling her it's not available yet. And as I look now, there is availability to book on June 15 and June 16 for 1 person only. I need 5. Anywhere between June 15 and June 19. I'll keep checking if things open up more, but now I'm really upset. It was the ONE extra thing we've really been looking forward to, and there's high probability it won't happen now. Ugh!!!!@@@@!!!!

Well, isn't this just lovely. My TA said that Disney was telling her it's not available yet. And as I look now, there is availability to book on June 15 and June 16 for 1 person only. I need 5. Anywhere between June 15 and June 19. I'll keep checking if things open up more, but now I'm really upset. It was the ONE extra thing we've really been looking forward to, and there's high probability it won't happen now. Ugh!!!!@@@@!!!!

That is absolutely an epic fail on their part, I would be complaining big time on that and not using their services again.

I would say book that 1 slot and then keep trying for small groups until you get the number you need. You can always cancel a few days before if you don’t end up with 5 total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter