Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

I looked at some of your other Flicker photos. Incredible! So sharp and clear! I like the way you altered this one. :)

Thanks Denise...I have the colored version on this shot that I will post in the future. But for some reason I felt compelled to experiment with some black and white settings. Glad I did because I really love this shot!!

Thanks for the kind words Mike....I'm an amateur who still has a lot to learn about photography.

This shot was taken with the Nikon D800 and the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8g. I was in shutter priority mode at f 1/2000, the corresponding aperture and ISO selected by the camera were f/2.8 and 560, respectively.

For the Pirates shot, I had the ISO jacked up to 10,000!!!

Thanks so much for the information.

DSC00745-XL.jpg

I've never seen those turtles before. Have they always been there?

I've never seen those turtles before. Have they always been there?

I don't remember ever seeing them and wouldn't have known they were there if I wasn't looking at my cousin's picture that he took on the ride. We are always trying to get the opossums, the goat, the coyotes but, I never saw the turtles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter