• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Resort Hotel Summer Sale Offers from August 1 through Sept. 30th!!

joseph821

DIS Veteran
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/2023-summer-room-offer/

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/

Magic Key 25% off.

Disneyland Resort Hotel Summer Sale just became available!

I saved $1500 off my 7 night stay at the GCH and I have a refund of $800 coming back since I was making payments to my package since January when I made my reservation!!

From the website:

A mother and father relax on poolside chairs while kids explore the retro themed pool area with waterslides, at the Disneyland Hotel.

Save up to 20% on Sunday to Thursday night stays, from August 1 through September 30, 2023, at a Disneyland Resort hotel. Subject to availability and restrictions.Explore savings on select rooms at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort—from August 1 through September 30, 2023.

Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

• Save up to 25% off select stays of 4-nights or longer
  • Save up to 20% on Standard and Premium rooms, Sunday to Thursday nights
Disneyland Hotel

• Save up to 25% off select stays of 4-nights or longer
  • Save up to 15% on Standard and Premium rooms, Sunday to Thursday nights
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel

• Save up to 10% on Standard and Premium rooms, Sunday to Thursday nights
Book now through September 26, 2023. Travel must be completed by October 1, 2023.

There is also a Disney Visa Card offer for premium rooms at GCH, DLH, PP. Aug 1- Sept 30 (book thru 9/26). Sun - Thur nights. As far as I can tell, there is no minimun nights. But you have to reserve/pay with you Disney Visa - and the card holder must be one of the guests staying.

30% for GCH premium
25% for DLH premium
20% for PP premium

Like Like Quote Reply

Last edited:
This is an awesome sale.! Do you know if they will be running the same special for October?

I just rebooked using this to get an extra night at DLH. Though the wording on the site is weird, some places it says 20% and in the bullets it says 25%. In checking the math on what it saved me, it looks like it truly is 25% off (Sun - Thur nights, 4 consecutive nights).

I just rebooked using this to get an extra night at DLH. Though the wording on the site is weird, some places it says 20% and in the bullets it says 25%. In checking the math on what it saved me, it looks like it truly is 25% off (Sun - Thur nights, 4 consecutive nights).
There are 2 offers. 25% off 4 night stays or more. 20% otherwise at GCH. AT DLH, 25% for 4 nights stays or more and 15% Sunday to Thursday nights. 10% at PPH Sunday nights through Thursday night.
When I called they applied both offers and took the one that gave me more off. I got 25% off my entire 7 night stay at GCH.

Last edited:

There is also a Disney Visa Card offer for premium rooms at GCH, DLH, PP. Aug 1- Sept 30 (book thru 9/26). Sun - Thur nights. As far as I can tell, there is no minimun nights. But you have to reserve/pay with you Disney Visa - and the card holder must be one of the guests staying.

30% for GCH premium
25% for DLH premium
20% for PP premium

30% for GCH premium
25% for DLH premium
20% for PP premium
Ok..I will put that in the original post!

Our friends are staying 4 nights at GC starting a couple days before this offer starts. Does anyone know if they could shorten their stay and book a new reservation for the last couple of nights, and request to stay in the same room? Or would they have to fully check out and check in again to a new room? It might still be worth it to save hundreds per night.

Our friends are staying 4 nights at GC starting a couple days before this offer starts. Does anyone know if they could shorten their stay and book a new reservation for the last couple of nights, and request to stay in the same room? Or would they have to fully check out and check in again to a new room? It might still be worth it to save hundreds per night.
Call and add the additional nights. Call ASAP. They will make it work.
The sale will apply to the nights.

I called at 7AM PST when the sale dropped. I had no wait. There is a wait time now.

Last edited:
Call and add the additional nights. Call ASAP. They will make it work.
The sale will apply to the nights.

I called at 7AM PST when the sale dropped. I had no wait. There is a wait time now.
Does this only work for modifying an existing booking? They booked through UC who told them to cancel and rebook. They called Disney directly to price it out as a new reservation and they said they can't book it with the discount only applying to part of the stay, without having to book separate reservations and switching rooms.

Does this only work for modifying an existing booking? They booked through UC who told them to cancel and rebook. They called Disney directly to price it out as a new reservation and they said they can't book it with the discount only applying to part of the stay, without having to book separate reservations and switching rooms.
Yes I booked my reservation in January, I booked with the Walt Disney Travel Company and my reservation was modified.
Best to cancel and book directly with Disney.

Last edited:
Usually hotels can put you in the same room but they may want to call the hotel before their trip to make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter