Disneyland Resort ‘Decks the Halls’ for the 2019 Holiday Season, Beginning November 8

This is exciting! Looking forward to Candlelight Processional already! (Said while trying to come up with ideas for Halloween costumes...)

I haven’t seen the CP for years. I think it was the year that they had it several weekends, not just the one it’s typically been.

I really would love to see it again, but to get any kind of a decent viewing location you would have to camp out all day (or be a vip).

I haven’t seen the CP for years. I think it was the year that they had it several weekends, not just the one it’s typically been.

I really would love to see it again, but to get any kind of a decent viewing location you would have to camp out all day (or be a vip).
Nah, I saw the second show on Sunday last year, and it wasn’t a crazy time investment. You can’t even get in line until the first show starts. I wrote it up somewhere on someone else’s CP thread...

We are looking at doing a trip the first week of November 2020 are the dates for the holiday decorating normally around the same time each year?

Some in our group would like to do the Party on Halloween night and I would love for us to be able to stay long enough to see all the decorations up for christmas.
The first weekend often seems to Be dapper days. So it can be crowded. If you're not attending that could be annoying. But if you join in the fun and check out their expo they have great on site hotel rates.

CP sounds cool but no way can I camp all day for a spot. I’ll get tired and bored and end up leaving lol

I haven’t heard of a WoC that didn’t offer the dessert party. Unless you count the first couple years WoC was running. They hadn’t come up with the party idea for shows yet at that time. But yes dessert parties will be offered for season of light.

Speaking of dessert parties I haven’t heard if they are doing it for the new version “Villainous” during Oogie Boogie bash for Halloween time. I would assume they would. Disney would be losing out on a lot of money if they didn’t

Looking forward to this. Missed Xmas time last year by 1 day. Saw most of the decorations but none of the shows/fireworks. Planned to go week of 11/18 so it won’t be an issue this year.

Does anyone know if fireworks are typically nightly or just weekend nights or ???

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter