Disneyland Reservations and Re-entry

anisha.parekh

Earning My Ears
Hi!

Does anyone know (or have experience with) if you can leave your reserved park and re-enter later in the day? For example, if I have a park reservation for DLR next Wednesday and I go at rope drop, leave mid-afternoon... can I re-enter (do I still have that reservation)? Or is it subject to park capacity if you leave?

I hope this makes sense!

Yes. You still have the reservation. You can leave and return. To date, I have no knowledge of any issues so far on capacity. I believe park hopping has taken place each day also.

Please confirm, are you talking about Disneyland in California or, Walt Disney World in Florida?

The board you are posting on is WDW in FL but by the title of your post you may be asking about DL in CA and the answer might be different there.

If you’re asking about California I will move your question there.

Hi!

Does anyone know (or have experience with) if you can leave your reserved park and re-enter later in the day? For example, if I have a park reservation for DLR next Wednesday and I go at rope drop, leave mid-afternoon... can I re-enter (do I still have that reservation)? Or is it subject to park capacity if you leave?

I hope this makes sense!
A reservation gets you in and you have it the whole day. You can leave and come back. And if you have a park hopper you can park hop all you want after 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter