Disneyland Podcasts?

Dis Unplugged used to have a Disneyland specific podcast that I really enjoyed listening to. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be around anymore. It makes me sad! Mice Chat still seems to have one, though I haven’t listened to it. I will check it out now that I see there’s one available specific to Disneyland!

I listen to the Disney History Institute podcast, which isn't specific to Disneyland, but does cover some topics related to the park. You may have to browse through the catalog to find the ones you really want to listen to but it's definitely been great to listen to.

Mousetalgia has been my long-time Disneyland favorite. It focuses on Disneyland and also Disney in general. They have many interviews with imagineers, cast members, and people like Margaret Kerry (the original model for Tinker Bell). But the show isn't just interviews, they have great discussions every week.

All 14 years' worth of their podcasts are available on various podcast feeds (I use the Apple podcasts app). There are tons of episodes, they haven't missed a week in all that time. Sadly they are retiring the podcast and have just started reposting their personal favorite episodes, 1 per week for 52 weeks.

They have a sister podcast that's still running, called Mousetalgia FastPass. It focuses on Disneyland news and events.

Last edited:

EarzUp has several Disneyland and Disney podcasts that are all great. They have their main feed (which has their main show EarzUp! and an "In Depth" show as well, which just covers a few DL news stories more closely), The Supreme Resort (comparing DL vs WDW), and Scraping the Vault (reviewing direct-to-video disney sequels).

Thanks for asking this question, I was wondering the same! I've been liking rope drop park hop lately. DL weekly is just ok to me. I also listen to Disneyland with Kids.

I listen to Freshbaked for Disneyland-specific, and Disney Assembled and Disney, Eh? for all-around Disney.

I used to enjoy listening to Word on the Main Street (Disneyland specific), but haven't listened in a few months so I am not sure about them anymore. Still, you may want to check them out.

Finally, one of my favourites is Poor Unfortunate Podcast - they talk about all things Disney BUT it is more adult-focused; they don't shy away from language or anything like that. So if you are concerned about profanity in the car with your teens, not that one. Otherwise it's a definite recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter