Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Mrs. Claus intently listening to a little boy and managed to to capture it with the 70-300VR lens. My guess is that he was asking her "where is Santa?". ;)

233510598_rwHnY-XL.jpg

Great shot as always Danny!

Here's mine for today... couldn't resist taking a picture of something so darn colorful...

°O°Joe;29162116 said:
I have kind of an odd request - didn't know if any of you could help. A friend is asking for any pictures of the interior of Harpers Mill (there is a Harpers Mill in DL, right? :confused3 ) for their autistic child. Apparently it is giving the child a heck of a time and they can't find any pictures of it online. I would appreciate any help anyone could give!

Just in case if you need any more pics of Harpers Mill, here are some shots that I took when the island still belonged to Tom & Huck:
IMG_3620-1.jpg

IMG_3619-1.jpg

Harper's Rye Flour!

IMG_3617-1.jpg

Looks pretty plain, doesn't it.

Here's one of the surviving Hidden Nemos along the queue of the Submarine Voyage. I loved all the Hidden Nemos and was sad when they removed most of them. I'm still not sure why they did that though.
3107026526_e87cef39b4.jpg

I never knew that there were hidden Nemos. So that one is still there? I have to go visit him the next time I go. He's so cute!

I never knew that there were hidden Nemos. So that one is still there? I have to go visit him the next time I go. He's so cute!
The hidden Nemos were pretty well hidden. Unless you knew to look for them, they probably went unnoticed by most guests. The photo I took of that Nemo was from a visit on Nov. 9, so it should still be there.

I saw Mrs. Claus intently listening to a little boy and managed to to capture it with the 70-300VR lens. My guess is that he was asking her "where is Santa?".
Danny, I love that expression on Mrs. Claus. What a terrific photo!!!

Wow, great photo Canyon Girl!!! She looks like a ballerina on top of a music box!
Canyon girl, I completely agree with Disneyluvr2. That's a wonderful action photo of Cinderella on the Princess float!

And Disneyluvr2, with a reply like yours, I just *had* to post this photo from A Christmas Fantasy Parade: the opening float with Teddy Bear and...a Ballerina on top of a music box. :goodvibes

3109404349_ab35cdb0ac_b.jpg

Canyon Girl - Wonderful shot of Cinderella...its so in the moment.
Danny - Love the shot of Mrs. Claus...I love how focused she is with the child.

DSCN4609.jpg

Sorry I haven't been to DL at Christmas time. :( So all you get our summertime shots.

DSCN4534-1.jpg

Sorry I haven't been to DL at Christmas time. :( So all you get our summertime shots.

Summer is good. Keep them coming because I need something to warm me up! It's been cold around these parts lately......

The pure artistry of everyones photos is amazing. And I am always amazed at how everyone looks at things differently and you see it in the pictures.

Ditto, ditto, and DITTO!!! Holy cow, I'm about to faint dead away from the amazing photos. I'm not worthy! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter