Disneyland paris vs WDW Orlando

In my opinion, the fact that there are many more attractions in Orlando, some of which are unique in the world, makes the difference and probably also significantly superior in terms of entertainment. I love DLP but I imagine I'll love WDW

It is also my dream to one day visit all the Disney parks in the world. I am convinced that I will be enchanted by WDW, I imagine a magical atmosphere in each park and unique attractions. For universal parks I will stay 3 nights at the hard rock hotel and I got tickets from park to park😉😊
Thanks for the compliments to Italy. It's true it's wonderful but it will be equally fantastic to visit New York and Orlando.
I have heard good things about Hard Rock at Universal. Where are you staying for your Disney portion of the trip? Did you make dining reservations for any of the restaurants at the Disney parks? My other family members have food allergies and Disney is so great accommodating them at the table service ones.
I have so many favorites am curious if you are eating at any of them.

I chose hard rock over universal to be closer to the parks and be able to do everything with two and a half days of parks even calmly having the unlimited express. As far as Disney is concerned, I'm very undecided about where to stay, at the beginning I had bought the Port Orleans, now I'm oriented towards Delfino or Cigno in the Epcot area but I would really like the AKL even if I read that it's far from all the parks except Animal😊 I'll be there I have to decide there in July and I don't know whether to make a restaurant plan, maybe I won't do it to remain free to choose even if I will certainly book some restaurants as soon as possible. I'm waiting for offers from the European site to book the Disney resort😊😃

I have stayed at both of the Port Orleans resorts and really liked them. If you are looking at deluxe our favorites are for the most part in the MK area - Poly, Contemporary, and WL. If you are back early enough you can see the electrical water pageant on the lake and also the fireworks. We also liked YC in the Epcot area. We were not crazy about AKL the one time we stayed there. We were out early and came back late so never got to see the animals from our room. The one time we were back early for dinner at Boma we saw the animals from the viewing areas which is what we can do any time we come for a dinner there. We also found the hallways long and were not crazy about the bus system. We have stayed at other resorts with just bus that were better.

I'm very undecided about where to stay, at the beginning I had bought the Port Orleans, now I'm oriented towards Delfino or Cigno in the Epcot area but I would really like the AKL even if I read that it's far from all the parks except Animal😊
I stayed at Delfino for one night. Really don't like the room. Location is great though.

I think AKL is the most unique resort at WDW.

Guys, I'm really undecided about the resort. The dolphin mi
it would allow me to save a lot and be able to fly from Italy in business class but at the same time I would have liked a luxury resort. Akl fascinates me a lot but if it's really that complicated to reach the parks I'll forget it...

I would not do Dolphin as it is owned by Marriott and that group has horrible customer service which we experienced for a non Disney trip and stick with a Disney resort. You had mentioned Port Orleans so if you are unable to do deluxe you can’t go wrong with either French Quarter or Riverside.

Guys, I'm really undecided about the resort. The dolphin mi
it would allow me to save a lot and be able to fly from Italy in business class but at the same time I would have liked a luxury resort. Akl fascinates me a lot but if it's really that complicated to reach the parks I'll forget it...
Disney's deluxe resorts are not truly luxurious. You're paying for the location, which is totally worth the cost.

The deluxe resort would only convince me with some offers from the European site...I had thought about the dolphin because it would give me extended hours in the evening like all the deluxe ones...but I have heard good things about the dolphin

The Dolphin is fine, it's just nothing special/Disney feeling. I wouldn't say AKL is complicated to reach anything, can just be a bit longer on Disney transportation depending on which park you're going to.

In the end, the Disney atmosphere, even if it isn't present in the resort, can be renounced because I think it will be felt a lot in the parks and all around. The dolphin remains in my opinion a good option with bus to mk from nearby disney resorts and boat or walk to epcot and dhs and bus to AK. The hotel also seems very nice as swimming pools. I always remain vigilant on AKL or WL if there are offers...

In the end, the Disney atmosphere, even if it isn't present in the resort, can be renounced because I think it will be felt a lot in the parks and all around. The dolphin remains in my opinion a good option with bus to mk from nearby disney resorts and boat or walk to epcot and dhs and bus to AK. The hotel also seems very nice as swimming pools. I always remain vigilant on AKL or WL if there are offers...
WL is hands down our favorite. It's really special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter