Disneyland Paris - questions & advice

Keep in mind that you'll have the addtional step of taking the bus from the hotel in the morning to the transit center to then catch your train. For our family it was so much easier to have a car service pick us up (we had a lot of luggage as we were in Europe for a month). It was only $65eur so definitely worth it to get picked up from the hotel and taken straight to our terminal at CDG.

CDG isn't just busy - it is a huge spread out airport. Get into the wrong terminal and you can be screwed.

The RER upon arrival can take your luggage for a fee and transport it to your hotel so that's a great option (we didn't do this - we had the same car service pick us up in Paris and take us directly to our hotel for ease of logisitics).
Do you have a car service you recommend. We will be doing Disneyland portion of our trip first and then 2 nights in Paris. Would need a car to get us to the aiport. While I am at it, any Paris hotel recommendation for early March?

Do you have a car service you recommend. We will be doing Disneyland portion of our trip first and then 2 nights in Paris. Would need a car to get us to the aiport. While I am at it, any Paris hotel recommendation for early March?
Sure do! We used them for all portions of our trip & recommend them to everyone

InterPrestige https://isprestige.com/

They list all prices up front - only problem is you have to pay cash. We always gave a small tip

Driver was ALWAYS on time, very professional.

Paris hotels: location is key and you need to decide which Ard you want to be located in. Price is always a concern too... I like to be located in Les Halles area, St Germain, or near the opera/Louvre

Two that are reasonable priced are NH Les Halles & Relais Louvre

Good info - thank you. But does staying at the Disney hotels allow you extra time in the mornings in the parks? I think that's generally our main reason for staying at an onsite hotel.

(Sorry, should have quoted Karin1984 - responding to her post)

Good info - thank you. But does staying at the Disney hotels allow you extra time in the mornings in the parks? I think that's generally our main reason for staying at an onsite hotel.

(Sorry, should have quoted Karin1984 - responding to her post)
Yes you get a full extra hour- totally worth it

We stayed at the Newport & really liked it & had a great corner room with a fantastic view. My only complaint is the pool sucks compared to US resorts

Yes you get a full extra hour- totally worth it

We stayed at the Newport & really liked it & had a great corner room with a fantastic view. My only complaint is the pool sucks compared to US resorts
Thanks, good to hear. Yes that would make it worth it to me for sure, it's always paid off at the US parks. Not bothered about the pool as not sure about the weather and not going to really have time for swimming :)

Thanks, good to hear. Yes that would make it worth it to me for sure, it's always paid off at the US parks. Not bothered about the pool as not sure about the weather and not going to really have time for swimming :)
The pools are all inside ;) with only a small part outside. And they are not that impressive as people do not come to Disneyland Paris to spend time at the hotel. So, time is more concern whether or not the pool.

We only use the pool during the run weekend, because then... we need that nice warm water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter